VII.

~ Rex in media ~
~ 1 week later ~

P.O.V Trinity
Just know ever since Marques got back we've been fucking non-stop like I'm surprised my pussy not dead yet. And the head has been so damn fantastic. I can see the change in him and I love it he's become a better man, I cherish that everyday.
"You know it's a big thing happening tonight so I want you to be careful okay" Marques said coming up behind me getting me out of my thoughts.
"It is" I smiled as he kissed my cheek.
"Yeah so call the others and let them know" he said as I just finished his lunch making his plate.
We both sat at the table and I watched as he ate.
"Man you know I've missed you right" he said looking up at me as he took a bite of his pasta.
"I know baby I've missed you too" I said placing my hand on his leg.
"I promise nothing like that will ever happen again I'm here... Forever" he said looking me in my eyes before kissing me.
All I could do was smile like he makes me feel like a queen and thar I actually deserve everything in the world. I slowly got up "Okay well I'm about to go get ready" I said, he nodded.
I walked to our bedroom, btw yeah we got a new house and it's nice asf; 3 bedroom with a balcony in each room, a movie room, 4 1/2 bath, huge kitchen, and living/dinning room. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took my clothes off and just looked in the mirror examining my body for no reason. I got in and let the warm water hit my body, I swear this was the best feeling ever. I put my hair under the water and just rinsed it out causing it to get curly I swear when it's curly it's way more easier to manage. I then washed myself fully with my cinnamon body scrub I rinsed off then got out and wrapped a towel around me. After I dried off I put my fuzzy robe so I could start getting ready. slicked my hair back with a middle part and wrapped it in a neat bun.
"Damn you almost done" Marques said coming into the bathroom.
"Yes let me do my makeup and I'll be ready" I said getting all my makeup out and setting it up, he sighed deeply.
"What you sighing for" I said with a slight smirk looking at him through the mirror.
"Nothing" he said then leaving, I shook my head.

An hour later I finished my makeup, did my hygiene stuff and got dressed in my sexy ass outfit 😍. I got my MCM backpack; put an extra pair of clothes, my heels, and a few hair/makeup products for any touch ups. I covered up in my all red sparkly silk robe and headed to the living room where Marques was.
"Took yo ass long enough" he said and I rolled my eyes
"Don't yo ass gotta still get ready?" I asked coming to sit next to him as he looked me up and down.
"No ma'am yo ass better go change now" he mugged me.
"Boy calm yo ass down and go get ready so we can go" I said pulling my legs into me. I pulled my phone out and decided to text the girls in the group chat and let them know the news.

MY MAINS 👭👭💘:
Me: "Okay girls Marques said its a big event happening tonight idk why but that's what he told me.  So look your best and expect to make some motherfucking money 😝💸"
Bestfriend 👭💦: "When tf were you gonna tell us this 😑"
Tiff 👸🏽: "Ikr"
Me: "Well damn excuse me hoes but I thought that Marques bitch ass was going to tell y'all 🙄 ugh his forgetful ass"
Tiff 👸🏽: 😭
Beth 🤗: "Y'all I'm nervous"
Bestfriend 👭💦: "Girl that's how I was to when it was my first time but trust me it's so damn fun you'll love it 😌
Me: "Yeah you'll love it. It's hella exciting"
Tiff 👸🏽: "And yo ass better fuck something up too make this money sis 😉 and I'll be right there if you need me okay"
Beth 🤗: "Thanks for the support y'all"
Me: "But yeah y'all be ready and on time"
Tiff 👸🏽: "To the damn person that's never on time but okay 😂"
Me: "Whatever ✋🏾 don't come for me"
Tiff 👸🏽: "Boo bye 💀"