-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Breakfast!" I shouted putting the pancakes on two plates.

"You made breakfast? You didn't have to Missa. I'm your farther now I'm meant to do it!" Charlie protested.

"Well I made breakfast today, pancakes." I put the plate down in front of him and sat down at the breakfast bar. "Are you working today?"

"No, so what do you wanna do? Movie marathon maybe?" I looked at him in confusion.

"What's a movie marathon?" I asked putting loads of maple syrup on my pancakes, I had lived with Charlie for a month now and me and Harley were loving it! I'm still trying to get him and June together but don't tell anyone.

"You watch movie after movie after movie. Eating popcorn, sweets, chocolate." I nodded. "I guess I will pick the movies." Again I nodded. "We will start will 'the breakfast club' that's an 80's movie which is pretty good."

"Ok, what's it about?" I asked as I sat on the soft blanket that was on the leather sofa.

"5 kids who get put in a detention." I nodded and finished my pancakes. "It's a real classic. Great movie." We started to watch the movie and we finished 2 packets of sweets and had some fruit to stay healthy. But I was told I couldn't repeat any bad words that were mentioned in the movie.

* * *

We had watched loads of movies and now we were on our third and finally packet of popcorn and the movie 'independence day'.

"Hey that Steven guy looks just like you!" I said dropping popcorn on the floor. "Oops."

"Don't worry we got our little Hoover waking up. You're saying Will Smith looks like me?" I nodded and ate more popcorn. "Oh my god your right, I never noticed!" I was right!

"You're a famous actor. If anyone wants to make a story about your life you know who will play you. The fresh prince of bel air."

"I love that show!" Charlie shouted. I then realised I had been adopted by a massive kid, we're going to end up in a disaster zone soon.

"I know, it's the only show I'd ever watched before coming here. Luckily I liked the show else I would be doomed! YAY the dog lived." I laughed.

"You're just hoped the dog lived?" I nodded and laughed. "You're just weird." I hit his arm. "Ouch, what was that for?"

"For calling me weird, we want Harley's friends to survive." I said stroking the dog.

"Hello! Anybody home!" June said walking into the room.

"Charlie's in a movie." I laughed, June walked over and sat on the armchair.

"Oh My God he is!!" I'm still right! "You never told me you were an actor!" She hit Charlie's arm playfully and they both blushed.

"Ok, stop taking about how I look like Will Smith." Charlie said throwing popcorn at me. I threw some back. "Thank you." He just ate it not bothered some was in his hair.

"I'll make some dinner even though you two don't really need it." June said as her shoes clicked over to the kitchen.

"There's pizza in the freezer June!" Charlie shouted.

"Yay, love pizza!" I cheered.

"Pizza Saturday!" June shouted.

"Can we please?! Pizza Saturday?!" I begged.

"PIZZA SATURDAY!" He shouted agreeing with the idea.

"Thank you!" I hugged him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Knock knock." I heard June's voice say entering my room (real room with a bed AND laptop!).

"Hey, cold this morning." I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I had managed to get June and Charlie together, I had a proper family now.

"Do you know what the day is today?" I shook my head and climbed out of bed.

"Don't follow days." I sat down on my chair, which was for my make-up table, and brushed my hair. I didn't know how to read a calendar so I never knew what the date was.

"It's Christmas eve."

"So?"

"We're going to the pantomime, than getting a takeaway then tomorrow it's Christmas." Wait I'm going to celebrate Christmas?

"I haven't got anyone presents as I've never had Christmas." My heart sank a little, wasn't Christmas a time where you shared presents with each other as a family.

"Well that's why we're going out now. Hurry up and get dressed into something warm." June left my room and I became happy again. Life is good! I quickly had a shower and put on some clothes. I walked downstairs and got a packet of Jaffa Cakes out the cupboard... so what if I could eat a whole packet of Jaffa Cakes?

"Come on June we have to go!" I whined, Charlie had work until 2 so he was going to meet us at the theatre, luckily he managed to get the day off tomorrow. "I don't know what to get Charlie!" I said as I sat in the car and shivered at how cold it was.

"What do you think he'll like?" The car engine started and the car pulled away.

"I have an idea, ouch light bulb moments hurt." I held the side of my head.

"I'm glad you have an idea."

I need to get June a present to! Maybe a nice necklace? No it needs more thought...

A present for Harry, he always loved caramel toffees.

Harley would have doggy treats!

Sorted...