Twilight Fanfiction- Battle Front

Chapter 1 -Friendship-

All my life I've been a loner. I obsessed over video games when normal girls were concerned about looks and boys. I never cared about how I looked, or what guys were in and out. 

When I was six, in the first grade, a new girl came to school. Her name, Alice Hale. When she walked in the classroom for the first time I emediatly judged her. 

Her short straightned hair was juting out at points, and her face was lined with makeup to help her features stand out, but her outfit was what really showed me what kind of girl she was. She had on white healed boots with a black frilly tutu, a tight white tanktop, a black sweater, and to top it all of she had a gucci bag that was black in white. This outfit was even extreme for all the preppy girls.

So it was natural of me to assume she would be just like everyone else. Honestly, I would have to be lying to say that I was dissapointed. I was hoping for a girl that wore her moms old shirts to school like I do, a girl who never cared what people thought of her. So I was dissapointed when Alice first came in, and when she sat next to me, the only available seat, I was preparing myself for her to pick on me and judge me.

Instead, she stuck out her hand to me and said,

"Hello, my names Alice! What's your name?"

I gave a simple suprized reply,

"Um, Bella Swan." 

We've been best friends ever since.

Alice doesn't see things the way other people see things. She doesn't wear clothes to fit in, she wears them because she wants to, not because she has to. She never forces me to dress like her, or act like her. She respects who I am, and I respect her. 

People viewed us as outsiders. All we needed was each other, friends beyond that were not important. Alice had a few boyfriends through hightschool, but none were seriouse. I however, had no boyfriends ever. Boys weren't what I spent my days dreaming about like some girls. I hoped one day my night in shining armor would come and fling me away, but I knew that would never happen. So I didn't worry about that. 

Throughout elementary, middle, and highschool me and Alice always had each others backs. Whatever the case we would always have eachother. 

Chaoter 2 -Obsession-

The first time I really though about war, and battles was in 7th grade when our class did a huge project. We had to pick a war in history and wright a paper on it, or we could act it out. 

Me and Alice were partners and we choose a war from way back in B.C. We decided to act it out. Our parents payed for us to have a class on war at the YMCA. We learned how to use a soward, shield, spear, and even daggers. 

I was fasinated.

Ever since our first lesson I dreamed everynight that I was on the front lines, fighting away all the bad people and winning. I couldn't stop letting my mind wander to the wonders of battling and war. 

To anyone this would seem like a silly dream, a dream that a kid had that only lasted for a few weeks. I didn't tell Alice about my silent obsession untill 9th grade, 2 years after that project.

I never stopped thinking about being in the battle, of facing the enemy. I loved the idea, I knew I was juvinille and crazy but I couldn't help but love it.

When I told Alice she looked beyond shocked. She confessed she often dreamed of the idea as well. 

That year we took a set of classes at a army prep school. Everyday we practiced fighting each other with sticks.