**FINALE **

NAMHY's POINT OF VIEW || MY VERY OWN POV

"That is the plot for the drama." I said to them.

I am here inside the conference room together with Bangtan and Lovelyz. They will starred my new drama entitled "It's Complicated".

"Lovelyz and BTS will be the main cast for this drama. You guys."

OMG!! I am fangirling now! I am going to direct a drama, and they will cast it. Damn! They are just sitting there, but there chemistry is so strong.

"With the special participation of Infinite's Kim Myungsoo and Nam Woohyun. Well, with our special cameo's stars. Red Velvet's Seulgi and Yeri and Got7's Yugyeom and Mark and Miss A's Suzy."

"Director-nim, why all Lovelyz and Bts will starred? Can't you hired another group? Like seriously?" I find her cute commenting. "And I am being paired with JIN-sunbae? It would be awkward. We have the same stage name."

I grinned. I take a glance at Myung Eun and Seokjin. Aww. They would be look good together. "JIN-sshi ideal type of girl, is a short haired girl. So that's why I paired you to him."

Myung Eun face turns crimson. Both members teased the 2Jin. 

"Aren't we are going to be bashed by this? I was bashed back then when me and V-sunbaenim was being MC'ed back then." Sujeong said.

She is sitting beside Taehyung-sshi. They could produce handsome and cute babies in the future.

"International fans demand this. And this paring was demand by them too."

"Really!!?" Baby Soul-sshi commented. "And why I am being paired with RapMon-ssi? Should I replace Jisoo-ah?"

"I think you will be compatible with RapMon-sshi. Both of you are leaders. Both have dimples, rappers. Though I heard RapMon-sshi prefer tall girls, but I think the two of you will click."

Again, both leaders receive a teased.

"Director-nim, should we put Red Velvet, Got7 and Winner's member too. Like what happen during the Strong Babies. It won't be awkward since our group already get along with them." Yein-sshi said.

I glance at Jungkook. Aw. Jungkookie! Everytime Yein is around him, he keeps glancing. Now I will never regret why I will put them in this drama.

"Well, we should have bond together, so that during the shoot we won't be awkward." Hoseok-sshi commented.

"Seriously, I love acting. But I'd rather sleep in our dorm." Jiae-sshi said

"Me too. I am tired of our full pack schedules." Suge-sshi said while half yawning.

"AWW. The grandpa's and grandma's were whining."

It is really true that Mijoo-sshi is a beagle. That is why i paired her with Hoseok-sshi.

"How did you know that Yoongi-hyung is a grandpa in our group?" Jimin-sshi asked.

"We took a researched right after we heard that we will going to act with your group."

I saw Jimin-sshi's face turns red when Jiyeon-sshi answer him. Does he had a feelings for the flower Kei? Well, they suit well to each other. The eyesmile couple.

I even remember that during the interview, Jimin-sshi were stiff when Jiyeon-sshi standing beside him.

Well, when I heard about this pairing, I took a research about each group. Hip Hop boygroup and a Cute Innocent girlgroup, is a perfect combination.

Just by standing here in front of them, I could see that they are not awkward with each other. Unlike on the other girl groups, I've seen BTS CF, and they look awkward with Gfriend (Sorry Buddies!).

Although some said that their moments were scripted, I think they are not. Just by looking at them, we were both comfortable with each other.

I give theme each other a folder. "Here is the script. Read and memorize that. We will start our first shooting for It's Complicated drama by next week at Japan,."

"So Meeting is adjourned!"

**********

THE END