CHAPTER 35

- JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW -

"Please meet your fiancee."

My jaw dropped when Jimin-oppa suddenly appeared in front of me and my mom. Did I heard it correctly? He is my fiancee?

Then I remember when I was in Japan. Myung Eun-unnie wants me and Jimin to be close at each other. Which was I feel okey back in time. I used to like him before, but unlike now.

After we have our dinner, both of our parents left us to have a quality time. During we ate, only our parents had a conversation. And this is my opportunity to talk to him.

"Do you know this already before we meet?"

He take a drink on his wine before he answer me. "I just knew that I have a fiancée, not until Myung Eun told me that is was you."

I sighed. "Is this the reason why you hurt Jiyeon-unnie?"

I saw pain crossed over his face. He only remain silent and stare blankly at the table. "You're dumb! Is it okey for you to follow your parents? You're just fine that they control our lives." I sighed. "I will talked to our parents to cancel this stupid arrangement. Goodness! I can't imagine myself being to someone I don't love."

"And you think your mother will accept Jungkook?"

I look at him furiously. "And you think I'll accept you? Never. I love someone, same goes to you. Marriage are for those people who's in love. Not by being force. And by the way, just search for Jiyeon-unnie, she's miserable when you left." his face became sad. Maybe he's still not yet over with unnie. "If I were her, I will looked for another man who is more way better than you. Someone who will fight against obstacle. Not like others, who is coward afraid of their parents."

He only give me a glare, like I'd be scared. "You don't know anything."

A moment of silence filled us. I should have to think a better solution for this stupid arrangement. I can't imagine being with Jimin-oppa. Like ugh! I admit he's handsome, hot, had abs, but for me Jungkook is way more better than him.

"Why not let's be enemy in front of our parents? Maybe that's a good idea, though."

"Deal."

I give him a piece of paper. "That's her address. I got that from Soojung-unnie. They're here in Seoul after a week of vacation in Paris. Bring your sister with you. I know how she misses Seokjin-oppa."

- LEE SOOJUNG POINT OF VIEW -

"I shouldn't say those words to her."

Hoseok has been blaming himself. Last night, we cut our celebration because we receive a call about Mijoo who got into car accident. In which I was surprise. I thought they reconcile with Hoseok last night, it turns out it didn't. I never bother telling Sujeong and Yein. They're both stressed on their parents and I don't want to add more.

"Aunt Soo, when will Aunt Mijoo woke up? I want to play with her." Jeongsan asked me. He had been close to Jeongsan way back in Japan.

"She's tired, and she need to sleep alot to gain back her strength."

"Why does she had many wounds?"

I tend not to answer him. Jeongsan is too young to know what is happening around him A kid around his age, had many question is his mind.

Myungsoo and Jisoo had arrive here. Hoseok receive a punched though.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you if something bad happen to her."

I feel pity for Myungsoo. After the cancellation of the wedding, now it is her friend who is in danger now. I already  the  reason of cancelling it. Namjoon explains to me everything. They won't bring it to public to avoid humiliation.

"I am now jealous."

I take a look at Namjoon. "You don't be. We're getting married and we only need the blessing of my aunts. And I love you."

He pout. "But you keep staring at hyung, though. And makes me jealous."

I diverted my gaze to him. "Okey. I won't stare at him again."

- SEO JISOO POINT OF VIEW -

"Who is the relative of the patient?" the doctor who just came out from Mijoo's room asked.

I hurriedly stood up together with Myungsoo.

"We are her bestfriend. Her parents are out of the country."

The doctor lead us to his office. By his expression, he is serious. Well, every doctor is.

"How is the patient doc?" Myungsoo seems to be worried too.

"Her condition is now fine. But there is a possibility that the patient may have an amnesia. Due to the scans, her head was hit on something hard. The great impact when the car hits on the ten wheelers. The good thing is now that her life is safe."

God! Amnesia? Maybe this one is real. I just feel my knees weak. This is not really happening right?

"When she will be awaken?"

"We will just wait. Her vital signs are now responding. And that's good to the patient."

"What kind of amnesia, doc?"

I just remain silent at the corner and let Myungsoo ask the questions. Damn!

"It depends when the patient woke up."

********

"I don't know what to do now." Myungsoo said while ruffling his hair. "This is All my fault! This is my karma! I don't know why to put Mijoo with this!"

"This is not your fault." I tried to calm him.

"No. This is really all my fault. If I don't hide their money, things like this won't happen." he looks so devastated right now. "I am thankful that you always at my side. Please don't leave me, Jisoo-ah."

I am now totally speechless. When I was about to give up, yet this man give me hope. But my decision is final. I'm sorry, Myungsoo. If I continue to be with you, I will still be hurt.

- YOO JIAE POINT OF VIEW -

"Will you please stop crying?"

I am here at Yoongi's hotel suit. Right after my father talk to me, I directly head to this way.

"I couldn't stop it!" I said between my sobs. "I don't want to be away from you."

My father, he don't like Yoongi. Right after I said that he is my boyfriend, my father became mad. He said that me and Yoongi are not compatible. That as the daughter of a business man, I should marry a man with equivalent richness to us. Damn! I don't know my father had this kind of attitude.

"I will fight for you." he said my caressing my back. "We need to fight this obstacle together."

"Thank you, Yoongi-ya."

"Anything for my baby Moomin."

**********

PS. Sorry for #YoonAe #Suji short moment in this story.

PPS. HAVE YOU SEEN THE SPECIAL MC WITH BTS AND LOVELYZ? #KEIMIN IS SAILING!! IT IS JUST ME OR THAT TODAY DURING THE INTERVIEW J-HOPE IS SO VERY HYPERACTIVE AND HE EVEN KEEP LOOKING-GLANCING AT MIJOO?? < I do nothing but keep staring at Hoseok, he is my UB > I CAN'T HELP MYSELF FANGIRLING OVER #BANGLYZ I HOPE NEXT TIME IT WOULD EITHER #JEONGIN #TAEJEONG #2JIN #YOONAE #BABYMONSTER (?) #NAMJUNG