CHAPTER 15

RYU SUJEONG POINT OF VIEW

"Eo? You say something, unnie?" I asked Mijoo-unnie.

I just heard her mumbling something, but I don't clearly hear what it is. Her eyes fixed at the tree? Is there something wrong at that tree?

"N-nothing." And she gives me a faint smile. "Let's go."

I just feel her hands were cold. "Are you okey, unnie?"

She gives me glance before she replies. "I'm okey. Urmm. Sujeong? Do you know who the owner of that restaurant that invites you is?"

I take a glance at the invitation. "Nope." And I smile at her sheepishly. "But there is a name indicated below, a certain Kim Taehyung?"

"K-kim T-t-aehyung?"

"Ne, unnie." And I showed to her the invitation, pointed the name that I've mention.

It is just me or Mijoo-unnie became pale after she read the invitation? Does her memory came back already?

"You okey, unnie?" I asked her again. "You looked pale. Are you sure you want to go with me?"

It took a few minutes before she answer me. "Y-yes. Come on."

JUNG YEIN POINT OF VIEW

Kiss? Whatdaheck!!? I angrily faced Jungkook and Jeongsan at the kitchen counter.

"Where did you get that idea, Jeongsan?"

"Ahhmm. . . I saw it at Tito Chim Chim and Daddy's phone last night." Jeongsan answer innocently. "A boy and a girl is kissing. Daddy said that it is normal for a mommy and daddy."

What?! Phone? Are they watching – "It's bad."

"But mommy, I want to see you kissing Daddy without a –"

"JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!!"

Err. Forever pervert! Jungkook is a bad influence for this kid. Argh! I can't believe that even Jimin-oppa is watching that kind of videos too. He looks innocent for me. And more handsome.

"What's the commotion here?" It is Myung Eun-unnie who just came out from her room.

"Well, Jimin and Jungkook shown Jeongsan some rated SPG's videos."

Myung Eun-unnie frowns. Maybe she doesn't get what I mean. "Some porn videos, unnie." I low my tone so that Jeongsan won't hear it.

"WHAT!!??"

I just feel someone is tagging my shirt. It is Jeongsan again.

"Mommy. Please~" and he used his puppy eyes. "Please give Daddy a kiss."

I glance at Jungkook, he just only give me a smirk. Grrr.

"No, Jeongsan." It is me.

Myung Eun-unnie came near to Jeongsan and pat his head. "Jeongsan, you're still a kid. And you are not allowed to saw or watching someone who is kissing. Okey?"

Jeongsan just nod at unnie. "Okey. But promise me, Mommy that you will kiss Daddy tonight. Okey?"

I just roll my eyes. Darn it!

*****

"Annyeong~" a loud voice of Jimin-oppa could be heard around the room.

He brought with him some fresh fruits. Starting that Myung Eun-unnie came here in Japan, he always bought fruits and veggies.

"For you."

His future girlfriend would be lucky. He is so sweet and kind. Opposite with Jungkook who is conceited, pervert and maniac. Aww. What's with me? Why does Jungkook suddenly came out to my mind? I'm just thinking of Jimin-oppa earlier.

"Jimin, let's talk." It is Myung Eun-unnie.

"You like hyung, huh?" I was a bit startle when someone talked behind me. When I turn around, it is Jungkook.

"What are you talking about?"

"You stare at him the whole time. So, it means you like him."

I roll my eyes. "If I stare at you, does it mean that I like you too?"

He smirks at me and give me a malicious stare. "Well, if that is what you think."

I stare at him back. I just notice that he has a beautiful eyes that is familiar to me, long pointed nose, pink lips. I wonder what it taste if it was kissed. Eww. Jung Yein? What happen to you?

"So you like me now?"

I was back at my senses when he speaks again. "Mwo?"

"Nothing. Get dress. We are going to have a family day. Only you, me and Jeongsan."

LEE SOOJUNG POINT OF VIEW

"What are you still doing here?" I asked Namjoon after he entertained my male costumer.

"Helping you."

I just nod. "How about your work?"

"I already resigned as a gasoline boy. I am going to receive my parent's money they invested before they died." He said.

He put the clothes at the machine. After he is done, he looks at me. He examines me from head to foot. Well, I'm just wearing an oversized shirt and a short and I ponytail my hair.

"Change your clothes." He said after.

I frown. There is nothing wrong with my dress. "And why, Kim Namjoon? I am comfortable with these."

"Tsk. Is that what you usually wear? Look at that guy." He pointed the guy costumer whom he just talked earlier. "He is staring at your legs."

"He can free to stare at my legs but he can't touch it." I reply.

His face became annoyed. He really doesn't want me to wear this kind of style. He wants me to wear jeans. I am not surprise when he took off his leather jacket and wrapped it to me. This is usually him. If I wear neither skirts nor shorts, he always covers my legs with his jacket or he will let me wear his shirt. I find it sweet. If we are not known being as childhood best friends, people always misunderstood as being a couple.

RYU SUJEONG POINT OF VIEW

"Unnie?" I tried to elbow Mijoo-unnie at my side.

Both of us are still outside. It so awkward. Is this really a new opening restaurant? Why on earth there is only counted of people? Maybe selected.

Before we enter, the security guard looked for our invitation. Since I have only one, he asked for Mijoo-unnie.

"Where is yours?"

Eww. Rude guard. 

"We have only one invitation, Sir." Mijoo-unnie politely answer. But her eyes examine inside the room.

While Mijoo-unnie talked to the security guard, I give a peek at the newly opened restaurant. It is for rich people only tho. It looks cozy tho. I could say it is for rich, what do you expect from? I'm rich though. I've been in a lots of restaurants.

My eyes caught the guy with black coat. His stare. It gives me chill. But it is not only that catch my attention. I saw Hoseok-oppa together with a girl? I thought he promised at Mijoo-unnie?

I turn my gaze at my side. Only to find out that Unnie is gone.

"Have you seen my friend, Mister?"

"She run, Ma'am. At that direction." and he pointed the exit.

"Okey. Thanks."

I will looked for Mijoo-unnie. God! She's not familiar with Japan. Especially that she loss her memory. Why did she run? Is she affected of Hoseok-oppa dating with a girl?

A black suddenly blocked my way. Man in black? Does my parents send them?

"Miss Ryu, right?"

But before I could answer, someone covers my mouth my mouth that made me unconscious.

^^^^^^^^^^