CHAPTER 12

MIN YOONGI POINT OF VIEW

Ice cream. Damn! Why should this kid mention that!? I already forgot her.

**Flashback**

"What do you want?"

"Ice cream! A container of ice cream! Any flavors will do." she said.

Aish! My girlfriend is really a childish.

"Okey."

**End of the Flashback**

I gaze upon the stars. It shinning so bright. Everytime I saw a falling star, I always make a wish, because it can be true. Then why until now, she's not coming back? She left me with no reasons.

**Flashback**

"Jagi? Jagi?"

I try to call her. I stay at her apartment because she's afraid of robbers though. I try to contact her, but her phone is off.

I went to Soojung-noona's place. Only to find out that she went back to Korea. She left me without any words.

**End of the Flashback**

"I'm sorry, hyung." Jungkook mumbles.

I didn't notice that the maknae is now at my side because I'm reminiscing.

"It's okey." it is only a whisper.

"No, you're not okey hyung. Base on your reaction earlier, I know you're hurt."

I sigh. Jungkook really knows me. Even my other friends. Maybe they are worried for me, I almost commit suicide when she left.

PARK MYUNG EUN POINT OF VIEW

"Where are you staying?"

I roll my eyes. After I eat dinner here at his restaurant, he is the one who entertained me. I want to be with Jiyeon-unnie rather than my ex boyfriend.

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because I'm your future-boyfriend." he answer while smirking.

He never change. He is really full of himself.

"We're over, Seokjin-oppa."

I saw a glimpse of pain in his eyes when I call him Seokjin-oppa.

"That was before. And now, I will court you again."

I think my world stop. No. He can't do that. Sooner or later I will leave him. I am sick. I have a weak heart.

"You can't do that, oppa."

"Then why you came back here?" and now his voice is a little bit loud and sharp.

"I came here for my twin." I said on a flat tone.

I heard him 'tss'. I don't care. "Then why are you here in my restaurant, eating?"

"I don't know that this place is yours. I gotta go. Soojung-unnie is waiting for -"

Dang! Did I just mention Soojung-unnie's name? Pabo! Myung Eun!

I look at him. He is now smirking. "Oww. My baby Kim Myung Eun, still doesn't change. Except from she cut her hair."

I roll my eyes again. Tss. Wait. What? "Kim? It's Park!"

Then I took my bag with me and went out to his place and I dialled Soojung-unnie's place. But unfortunately, someone grab my phone from my hands. It's my ex boyfriend again!