Blue Beginnings

[Introduction]

Blue. I remember the color blue. The color of the sky. The color of water. The color most often associated with sadness.

Sure I still remember small things, like flowers, and bees, and my mother's eyes, but blue. Blue stands out bright in my memory. Like the sun. I remember it being bright.

Now back to blue. Blue is cool and soft and it's the one memory I've tried to hold onto the hardest. If you haven't guessed by now, I'm blind. Yeah, boo hoo, I can't see anymore, just shut the hell up already.

Anyway, this is the story of how I fell in love. No I didn't fall in love with him because he was "blue," cut the poetic bullshit already, I'm tired of it.

I fell in love with him because he was, well, I don't know, it just happened, as it usually does. You wake up one morning and suddenly you realize that you've fallen completely and utterly in love and there's nothing you can do about it. Not that I have much experience with the process of falling in love, but that's what I've been told, and that's kind of how it happened for me.

Love can either break your heart, or make it, and I'm sure you can guess what happens to my heart in this story, but right now I can neither confirm nor deny your suspicions, so you'll just have to wait, you impatient motherfuckers.

Now I'm sorry to cut this introduction short, but I've got a story to tell. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the heartbreaking tale of how I, Castiel James Novak, fell in love with the one and only, Dean Winchester.