Chapter 4

"KC" a guy called my name, I slowly turn my head around and see David and Jake, David's my current boyfriend, he called out my name. He suddenly look behind me. And see Selena.

"Selena? " David called out her name.

" David? " Selena replied she look so confuse. David kneel in front of her and said

"Selena, I never stopped loving you" Jake and I was shocked, David doesn't know what his thinking.

"Oh my gosh!! What are you doing? " I can't hide being surprised, I'm really shocked, I mean I'm his girlfriend and he's my boyfriend, how can he told someone he loved her right in front of me. Selena leaves.

"I - I don't know, I don't know what I'm saying?"

"Don't you see how I feel about you? " I'm still holding my tears I can't show them my tears.

" KC, listen I was just surprised, I didn't mean what I said,
I didn't met her for a year, you know
we grew up together of course
we're close"

"David I messed up a lot too, and I was shocked, like when I lose my brother, like when I suddenly pushed away my enemy and she hit her head, when I'm about to hit by a car and when I - "

" KC its all right, we know you messed up a lot" Jake said.

"Yeah.... But still David, I never told someone that I love him... When I didn't "

" KC listen to me.. "

" I think you've said enough"

"KC"

"David I'm sorry, I'm really sorry,
I lied, David to tell you the truth
I never liked you, I never loved you.
I'm sorry David, I'm really really sorry.
From the start I knew that you and selena are close friends. Your relationship? Its to good to be true, so I planned to ruin it, that's why I came into your life. But now I'm sure that you really love Selena. That's why David I'm sorry, you have to go follow her. I know I'm not in the position to say this but, if you don't go, I'll never forgive you"

David's tears is it for me or for selena? I don't know. It makes me kind of lonely he's steps I will always remember the steps that he made when he walked away. I saw Jake looking at me, I forced to smile at him. Then he grabbed my arm and hugged me. I cried to his chest.

"Jake I lied its a lie, I really really loved him. But, if I didn't do that he will never leave, if I didn't do that he wont confess to her. Jake am I wrong? Am I wrong to do that?"

"shhhh.... No your not wrong"

"Jake.... Now I know, its my fault, they wont hurt my feelings if I don't let them, from the start its my fault, its my fault, I'm the one to blame. All this time I'm the one who hurt my self. That time, she said Sorry, she apologized but I didn't listen. They bully me because I showed my weakness. All this time I'm blaming those people for my sin. Its all my fault"

"Don't say that, Don't worry I'm here to help you, don't worry I'll stay with you always, KC please, let me enter to your world. "

" I can't stop crying, atleast now I know that after what I did, after every lies comes out from my mouth. There's only one guy who would accept me, that accept everything about that's Jake"