Chapter 2

The scene, its changing again. It looks like I was bullied in Social media.

Marie *******
Hey you bitch, your such a bitch stop flirting with my boyfriend.

Carla ******
You slut, you did it with my boyfriend didn't you? Someone saw you two came out from hotel. If I met I will Kill you.

Linda ******
Yeah linda kill that bitch. Torture her. Lets do everything it takes to make her life miserable.

Abby ******
I never know you have that kind of personality I thought you're different. You're worst than I expected. You're a slutty bitch you.

Ald********
Hey wanna try me tonight? You're a slut right? You shouldn't be choosy. You're not so beautiful.

Anne*****
F*ck you b*tch, you flirt, you try to steal my boyfriend you monster, fuck you bitch, you die, you shouldn't live, you fuck you monster.

Riley*****
Are you hot now guys do you want to kill that fucking bitch?

Linda****
Of course

Anne****
Yeah I can't wait.

Carla*****
Lets kill her, lets kill that fucking bitch fucking slut.

Oh my god, what did I do to make them call me a bitch? And they want to kill me? And why all this things, why can't I remember all of it? I messed up a lot. Lot of people hates me. So that's it, that's why I never used computer again. I can't stop crying. Why? What did I do wrong? What did I do to make them see me as a monster? What the hell did I do to make them call me a bitch? What did I do to make them hate me?

"KC.... KC..... KC..... KC" who' s that? Who's calling me?

"KC" he pat my shoulder then I'm back to my senses