Part 3 - Revised

Caden

I'm sitting at my desk sketching the latest draft for one of my clients. This week flew by incredibly fast and before I know it, it is Sunday. I spent the entire Saturday with Kale before his parents came home. I had to say, I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Spending time with him makes me desire to have children of my own one day. Unfortunately, I doubt it will be happening anytime soon.

Upon his request, we went to the zoo. I don't have much experience with kids, in fact, Kale is the closest exposure I have to children, so I wasn't entirely sure how to entertain him when we got there. However, gratefully I didn't have to worry too much. As soon as we arrived, Kale grabbed my hand and dragged me through every corner of the zoo. He was the leader and I was the follower.

By the time we were done exploring the large zoo, we were happy, hungry, and exhausted. So, to end our perfect day I took him to his favorite eating place - Culvers. Kale was extremely excited that he got his very own sundae. It was the perfect dessert to end our perfect day.

When we arrived at my place his parents, who just returned from their trip, was there to pick him up. It didn't matter how much fun he had that day, he couldn't wait to go back home with his mom and dad. Just seeing them hug and kiss Kale, I could tell they also missed him dearly.

After Kale left, I soon realized how quiet my house had become. It made me grateful that my sister had given me the chance to take care of him for a short period of time because I really did enjoy the time we spent together.

Usually, if my sister and brother-in-law were out of town, Kale would stay with our parents, since they only lived a few miles away from them. However, my parents were also on their own little trip to London and that's why Kale stayed with me.

Being the only grandchild in the family, Kale is loved by so many people. His parents have been trying for years to give him a little brother or sister, but they haven't had much luck. That is one of the main reasons why my mother wants me to get married, she wants more grandchildren. Plus, she hates my reckless bachelor ways.

So, her grand idea is to find me a wife so that I can start producing grandchildren. Although, I'm not on board with her ways of finding me a wife. Mostly when it involves her scheduling never-ending blind dates for me to go on. Unfortunately, I'm not someone who likes to be tied down. I'll know when I find the right woman. Without meaning to, Erin's sweet face appears in my mind.

Erin.

There is something different about her than any other girl I have ever met. I'm not sure if it's the smile she gives me every time we meet or her smoking hot body that I can't get out of my mind. There have been multiple occasions where I imagined wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her to my chest. I want to know how it felt when her soft body finally molds together with mine. Just thinking about it gives me the worst erection I had in ages.

Standing, I adjust my aching erection. Damn, if just thinking about her made me this hard, what's going to become of me when I finally see her naked?

I haven't found out if she is single or not, but with the way things are going, I better find out soon. Because, as of right now, I can't imagine her anywhere else but, on my bed, naked and moaning with pleasure.

One thing that I miss the most is sending and picking Kale up from school, now I won't have an excuse to see her. I'm going to have to convince my sister to let me pick up Kale from school on certain occasions.

My phone rings and just like that my hard-on goes soft.

My mother is calling me. Again. This is the fourth time today. I'm pretty sure that this call is going to be just like the last three. Taking a deep breath, I slide the call button answering the phone. "Hello again mother!"