"I've missed you too, T." I grin widely at my nickname. Jasper and Monty have been my best friends since we were little. Although, we grew up in different stations we still saw each other all the time because their parents were friends with my parents. They actually got locked up before me and I haven't seen them since I was 15.

We all hear a weird noise and I realize that it was the atmosphere.
"So the rumors are true. We're going to earth." Jasper says.

The TV monitors turn on above our heads and everyone looks up.

"Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance. As your Chancellor it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself." Chancellor Jaha starts to speak and I continue to watch.

"We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable."
I roll my eyes at his comment. Expendable? Really? 

A male voice speaks out, "Your dad's a dick, wells." Wells? Why in the hell is he here? Just as I thought the chancellor couldn't get anymore cruel. He sends his own son down here, talk about daddy issues. Had some of my own though.

I choose to drown out his voice and lean my head back against the seat.

"Spacewalk bandit strikes again. Go, Finn! Check it out!" I hear someone yell and I lift my head up to see a guy with dark brown shaggy hair floating in the air. What a dumbass, he's going to get himself killed once we enter earths atmosphere. I've heard about Finn numerous times. He wasted two months of oxygen for an illegal spacewalk, I didn't get the point of why he did it. I didn't find space interesting at all. It's hell up here. At least when you're living on the Ark.

"Your dad floated me after all." He says to Wells while crossing his arms. I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"You should strap in before the parachutes deploy." Wells warned him. I couldn't imagine what would happen if he was still floating around when they opened up. I guess I spoke too soon because all of a sudden the ship jolted and Finn and the two other idiots who followed him went flying into some pipes making them bust open with steam. Everyone was freaking out, I'm guessing the parachutes must have deployed. All of a sudden the noise stopped and everyone got quiet.

"Listen, no machine hum." Monty said.

"Whoa, that's the first." Jasper looked at him in awe.

"Rough landing." I huff throwing my head back.

"The outer door is on the lower level, let's go." A voice called out. I unbuckled my seat belt and got up along with everyone.

"Hey, just back it up guys." I see a tall man with slicked back black hair standing by the door and the handle. He's very attractive. But he's also part of the guard, clearly I have a type... I wasn't digging his hair too much. He has a tan complexion with freckles lining his cheeks and dark brown eyes. Who is he?

"Stop! The air could be toxic!" A girl known as Clarke called out. She use to help her mother out in the medical wing, the only reason I know that is because I use to help my father in the medical wing as well.

"If the air is toxic we're all dead anyway." He did have a point, we wouldn't have enough air in here.

"Bellamy?" A petite girl with long brown hair cut through the crowd to get to him.

"My god, look how big you are." He smiled as did she.

Monty, Jasper and I watched the exchange in front of us and stayed quite.