Chapter 8: My whipped cream!!

IM SOOOO SOOOOORRRRRRYYYYY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD!!!! FORGIVE ME!!!!!! DDDXX

BLAME MY BRAIN! IT WASN'T WORKING... LOL

CHAPTER 8

As much as I hated it, I latched unto Logan's sweater like it was my lifeline. He dragged me towards the receptionist table with a very scary looking old lady with cat's eye styled glasses, graying hair, and very thick make up. I hid behind Logan the entire time he made me an appointment to see a doctor and getting a number. 

Where's the big tough fighter who can beat a 7' giant into a pulp?!? All I see is a big chicken!! My conscience was being a big dog-poopie again!

Shut up! Its not my fault I have a phobia for hospitals!

Just the thought of doctors in white lab coats, those sharp pointy-thingies they use, scarple, scaple, scalpel, I don't know why, but they gave me the shiverries. And now I was going to have my hand looked at by one of them people that I had been avoiding for so many years.

I tugged at Logan sweater. "Can't you just please take me home?! I really don't want to see the doctor."

Logan just looked at me weirdly as if I just grew 2 heads or something. Ugh. This was probably one of the secrets I regret hiding from him. That I was latrophobic. [A/N: fear of doctors]

I could feel the goosebumps all over my body. It felt like a billion creepy crawlers were creeping over my skin. Okay, mental image not helping!

"You are getting your hand checked and that's final."

"Its just a little bit bloody. Its not like its gonna fall off of my arm or something." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You know what? I don't even have a comment for that one."

-------

"That was the longest 50 minutes of my life!"

"The check up and treatment only took 30 minutes." Logan said chuckling.

"Really? Are you sure?! Huh..."

Logan nodded his head smiling. His smile vanished and turned his head towards the road. I leaned against the window and closed my eyes. It felt weird that for a second there Logan and I were actually talking and laughing together, just like we used to.

-FLASHBACK-

"Meig, come back here and give me a good morning hug!" A whipped cream monster, a.k.a Logan, yelled at me from his bedroom. I might have "accidentally" came across 2 full whipped cream containers when I came over at Logan's house, uninvited, when he was still asleep, and it didn't take long till I got bored and "accidentally" covered his entire, fully clothed body with whipped cream. It took me 5 minutes but I managed to make him look like Frosty the Snowman in the end.

"Nuh-uh!! Not happening!" I laughed so hard appreciating my good work.

I ran around Logan's house, or should I say mansion, for about 5 minutes until he tackled me to the ground and rubbed the whipped cream off on me.

"Logan!!... STOP!!..." I said between fits of laughter.

"No." And continued to just rub whipped cream all over my face and body.

"Logan! I have my favorite bra on! I don't want you ruining it!!"

"I will buy you new ones!" He just laughed and kept on rubbing his face against mine.

"Really?! 'Coz, I would record you going to the lingerie store picking at underwears and I will put it up on youtube if you do." I threatened him.

He immediately stopped and looked at me with terror. I smiled up at him as he lift his body off of mine.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, but I would." I lifted myself off of the floor and came up to him. Even after he rubbed his face against mine, his was still covered with whipped cream.

"Now let's go and buy me the most expensive bra out there, shall we?" I came up to him and licked his face. YUMM! So sweet!

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

The flashback just made me crave for whipped cream. I opened my eyes just as we were nearing the mall.

"Logan, stop and pull over at that mall over there!"

He looked at me like I was crazy and kept on driving. "Why?!"

"Because I want whipped cream! Now just do as you are told."

He parked on the parking space nearest the mall entrance. I bolted out of his car and headed for Claytons. I went to the dairy section and looked for the whipped cream. I grabbed one and headed for the counter. When I got back to Logan's car, the passenger car door was still open. Oopps. But Logan was just sitting in his seat not caring at all.

I sat down and opened the can and squirted whipped cream in my mouth.

"HHHHHMMMMMM!!!! Soooo good!!" I moaned when I managed to get it all down my throat. I haven't had whipped cream for so long. I needed that.

I was about to have some more but Logan took the can out of my hands and filled his mouth with MY whipped cream.

"NOO!! NOT THE WHIPPED CREAM!!!" I cried in my head but held it in as I watched Logan filled his mouth with MY whipped cream.

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand but didn't give me the can of whipped cream back. He started to drive again. He held the wheel with right hand and held the can of my whipped cream with his left away from me. My eyes never strayed from the can. 

"So, why'd you do it, Meig?" He said suddenly snapping me out of my concentration.

"Huh, what? I'm sorry?" I looked up at him. He was staring straight at the road in front of him. His face was grim and showed no emotion.

He stopped at the red light and turned his head to look at me. "Why did you leave?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLAH... IM BORED SO IM LEAVING IT AT THIS... LOL

sooooo, u know what to do...

COMMENT! VOTE! FAN!!! PLEASEEEEE!!!!! LOL