Chapter 10

I'M SO SORRY I BROKE MY PROMISE TO UPLOAD LAST WEEKEND!! BUT I DIDN'T PINKY SWORE ON IT SO IT DOESN'T COUNT!! RIGHT?! LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 10

"Guys!" I yelled to my friends when I got to the lockers. They all looked at me and said hi. They were all dressed up as somebody from Pokemon. Katerina and Meychii were Jesse and James, Danycka wasSquirtle, Zeraphina was Charmander, and Maira was Pikachu. Now I think I hate them.

"Why didn't you tell me it was Halloween?!?"

"It was all over the school for the past 2 weeks!!" Katerina said.

"Well how come I didn't notice then?!"

"This is why you're the blonde of our group, Meig. You're completely oblivious!" They all yelled. So this is the reason why they kept calling me Blondie even though I have black hair.

"Gaaahh! I hate you guys!"

"We love you too!!" they laughed at me.

The bell rang and we all head out for second block. I may be a little late and I still have the issue with Logan to settle, but I am so not missing my favorite holiday ever.

-*-

It was finally lunch and I had exactly 40 minutes to come up with a costume.

"Zera! Katerina! Hurry up!!" I was leaning against my car waiting for Katerina and Zera. They were going to help me make up a costume. 

"Alright, were here! Sheeesh! Cool your boner!" Kat yelled. We got in the car and drove to Zera's house. We got to my room and started ransacking my closet. 10 minutes later, we still couldn't decide on my costume or agree on anything.

"Ugh! We'll never find anything by this point!" Katerina sat on her butt and banged herself against the wall causing my summer box to fall on top of her.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" She rubbed her head which the box hit.

Oh shi-itake mushrooms!

Zera and Katerina picked up the box and looked inside it. All of my summer clothes were taken out of the box one my one. My leather jacket, black-ripped skinny jeans, mini skirts, short shorts, leather high heel boots and combat boots, my crop tops and fish nets. They even dug out my contacts. Each of them were holding a piece of clothing with shocked faces. 

"Where did all of these came from?!" one of them yelled.

"Uh.. Uhh... Would you believe if I said that my fairy godmother gave me those?!" I offered.

"Ugh! You lucky little bugger! I want a fairy godmother!" Having unique friends is the best, the fairy godmother excuse, perfectly acceptable reason.

I reached for the clothes before they get suspicious. But they brought them away from my reach. 

"Can I have those back so I can stack them away?" I reached my hand over to them.

"Nope. You are wearing these for the rest of the day. Its such waste to hide them!"

"Do I have to?! I don't even know if they still fit me," I insisted.

"Yes you do! You have nothing else to wear. Now come here and help us pick." They both grabbed one of my arms and pulled me in with them and a mountain of clothes.

-o-

"Really guys?! This is the best you can come up with?! I look like a hooker!" I whined.

They chose one of my mini skirts and cut it even shorter that it barely covered my tushy, I had my fish net stockings on and they cut holes on it, I wore my shirt that says  "Bite Me" on the front and "But I Bite Back" on the back, I had my contacts on, my black and purple striped gloves that goes to my elbows, and they even got me to wear a pink wig. I don't want to admit it, but my friends and I had the same taste in fashion, except for the barely there skirt. I just didn't want to wear this at school, where Logan is. It just brought back memories that I want to stay as just that, memories.

"Oh, shut up! The outfit is amazing! But I feel like its missing something," Katerina tapped her chin as if to think about it.

"Fangs! She needs to be a vampire!" Zera said.

"Yes!" Kat said.

"But I don't have any!" I said.

"Duh! That's what the mall is for!" 

*-*

I took a deep breath before taking another step through the doors. All eyes turned to us which made me very self-conscious. My combat boots made a "pjomp-pjomp" sound with every step I took. We walked all the way to our lockers with everybody staring at us, guys gave me the same weird look whenever Trevor sees a girl with "potentials" -his words, not mine- and girls were sending me death glares.

We made our way to our lockers and big surprise. Logan was there too. He was leaning against his locker with his arms crossed in front of his chest and he had a really angry face on. I turned around only to be caught by Zera and Katerina with both of their arms crossed with mine dragging me the rest of the way to our lockers with me screaming bloody murder.

I felt them let go of me and I flopped down on the hard tiled floor. I tried pushing myself up without flashing everybody my underwear which left me in an awkward position and ending up back down on the floor. My friends just laughed at my measly attempts on getting back up. I felt somebody's hands go around my waist and lifted me up on their shoulder carrying me like a sack of potatoes with one hand securing my legs and the other on my bum. Nobody has ever touched me there!

"HELP! I THINK A PERVERT IS TRYING TO KIDNAP ME!!" I pounded my fist on his back. I looked to my friends who had really amused looks on their faces. TRAITORS!! 

I caught his musky cologne. Mint and pine trees. Logan. Oh crap. I think being kidnapped by a pervert is actually better. At least that way I can be confident that I can beat him up. But it was Logan. I don't think I can even land a single punch on him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE! AND HONESTLY, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THIS STORY IS GOING ANYMORE.. I'M KINDA JUST WINGING IT NOW..  :P   BUT I DO HAVE A PLAN FOR THIS LATER ON!!  :DDD

 ANYWAYYSSSS....

VOTE!!!   COMMENT!!!!      FAN!!! 

LOVE YOU ALL!!! :DDD

- Jo-jo