Chapter 5: Flash Backs and mall cops

BLAH BLAH BLAH... IM NOT BOTHERING WITH SILLY AUTHORS NOTE :p NOBODY EVER READS THEM ANYWAYS.. LOL XDDD

_______________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 5

1 hour and 15 minutes after, the bell rang and I saw glasses girl ran to the door like a madman was running after her. The way she ran reminded me of Meig again. The was she ran was exactly the same as when we were running away from the mall cops.

-Flash Back-

2 months ago~~~

Meig had dragged me inside a store called Hot Topic, one day we were hanging out in the mall a few weeks before we were going out, claiming that it was the best shop ever.

"Oh dude! Logan come here, you have to see this shirt! You will look so hot in this shirt!!" I chuckled as I went over to see what got her so hyped up. But then again everything did. She's basically high on life.

She held up a simple white shirt that says "I *HEART* HOT GUYS" on it. I scowled since she wasn't holding up the shirt in front of her, but was holding it out in front of me.

"Meig, for the last time , I am NOT gay!!"

Okay, I admit that I sort of acted/pretended to be gay because I didn't trust her when she said she wasn't the least bit interested in me when I first met her through one of my best friends and also her cousin. i didn't bought her act so I convinced her that I was gay. The first time I lied about being gay to a girl, she looked at me with pure disgust even though just a few seconds ago she was literally eye-raping me. So from then on I just told girls that I was bored with that I was gay. In Meig's case, she just started jumping up and down, grabbed my arm, looked up to me with bright purple eyes and asked me to be her best friend. 

"B-BU-BUT!! You told me yourself that you were. Does that mean you lied to me?! I thought we were best friends and best friends are not supposed to lie to each other!!!" Ah great. She resorted on using the teary-eyes and pouty-lips look. She know all too well that I'm a sucker for that look. Heck, I'm a sucker for any of her looks.

I ran my hand over my hair and leaned my head backwards. I pulled her to me and hugged her tight. Her body fit perfectly on mine that it felt like they were carved just for each other.

"You know that was just a game, right? That was even before we were best friends so it doesn't count. And I already said sorry like a thousand times already."

When I figured that she was different from the usual girls that got near me and my friends, I started hanging out with her more than I do with the rest of the guys and she with me more than her cousin. I kept up the pretend of being gay for a few days until I realized that I was in love with her, and believe me when I say pretending to be gay to a girl you fell for is not easy. So I told her the truth, she got really pissed. I faced her wrath of revenge for 2 days. I am never lying to this girl again. 2 days of her wrath is like forever in hell. I think this is a continuation.

She raised her head against my chest to look up at me. There was a mischievous and confident glint in her eyes that indicated this girl has got everything to go her way. 

"So will you wear the shirt after I buy it for you?!" Now she was using her puppy dog eyes. She knew nobody can say no to her after she used it. 

I nodded my head in submission.

"Yays!" She threw her hands around my neck and hugged me so tight I could barely breath.

Its a real wonder how her 5'4'' height can be so strong as to squeeze the air out of my 6'2'' bod. She let go of me and then happily skipped towards the cashier with the shirt. The cashier was a guy from school who basically got the same reputation as me for being a player. He sent Meig the look that all players when they spot a target. My fists clenched when I saw that he was flirting with Meig. Then my blood boiled when I saw her flirting back. I quickly marched over to the cashier register, grabbed the guy by his collar and punched him on the face knocking him out.

Before I knew it Meig was dragging me out of the store with 3 mall cops behind us. The way she ran in three inch leather boots was beyond hilarious. She was flapping her arms wildly in the air acting like a mad woman yelling/singing the duck song. Only she can ran away from mall cops in heels and still have the urge to act silly. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

BAM!!!! CHAPTER 5 IS DONE!

IT TOOK ME FOREVER!

With my notebook gone to play hide n seek for 3 days and having an alliance with my Polphin (pig+dolphin...dont ask) and also boredom not allowing me to write... :p

LOLS enough with my ranting...

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

p.s. it just occured to me that VOTE and VETO have just 2 letters switched... BUT PLEASE DO NOT VETO MY STORY!! LOL