He raised his eyebrows at me and smiled, "What?" I asked looking from side to side. It was just the six of us in front of the door, Travis and I in the back while the other four men were in front of us.

"How old do you think I am?" he asked amused.

I shrugged my shoulders and guessed, "Umm.... Somewhere around your hundreds?"

"Try somewhere around my thousands." my jaw dropped open in astonishment. All men laughed, amused by my reaction.

"Okay enough fooling around, Travis." Said Mark in a serious tone.

Fifteen minutes later of walking around the castle and giving me rules, Travis and I were at the kitchen again. Cole, Mark, Luke, and Deven had to leave and attend their duties. In those thirty  minutes I learned that the five of them were assigned to protect the King, Queen, and of course the Prince of Feygon. They are highly trained and skilled and have been protecting the royal family for over 20 centuries. Holy fuck they're old, but still good looking.

"Change out of your clothes and change into this." Travis ordered. I looked at the outfit and saw a decent dress. It was plain and simple really, tannish colored dress stopped an inch above my knees, scoop neckline and the sleeves stopped to my elbows. The simple dress hugged my waist and somewhat pushed my boobs up more. It felt okay and comfortable. I knew that this dress wasn't new or anything by the stains and rips on the side.

Once I was done changing into the servant uniform, Travis handed me over some black flats. I would rather wear my converse rather than these flats. I wore them and noticed they were a bit tight, but that was okay, at least I had shoes to wear.

"All done? Okay, time to meet your master. He's waiting upstairs in his room." that got me clammy. I didn't want to die young. I haven't met the prince yet but he sounded okay.

We went up fifteen flights of stairs to get to the Prince's room and I was already exhausted. Travis over here looked fine as cucumber.

He knocked on the door three times and waited. Finally someone said "Come in."

He swung the door open and what was revealed fascinated me. The room was big. To the right side of the room, half of the wall was a bookshelf with tons of books then two separate doors leading to I think the closet and bathroom was next to it. The king sized bed covered in what seemed like black silk sheets was in the middle of the spacious room. A black leather sofa and a coffee table were in front of the bed as a flat screen T.V. was hung on the wall. The wall on the left side wasn't even a wall; it was a floor to ceiling window wall with a brown sleek desk in front of it. Papers were thrown on the floor and were stacked on the desk messily. The person sitting in the chair is who caught most of my attention.

He looked up and I was instantly lost in his mesmerizing eyes. His hair was long enough for me to want to run my fingers through them. I could tell that he was well built under his suit, but damn he was fine. No denying in that.

Travis walked me over in front of the desk and stood next to the sitting Prince.

"Travis you may go." the Prince excused Travis, leaving just the two of us in the room.

Fuck me now... So drool worthy... A panty dropper type of guy...

Were the thoughts running through my mind right now. His voice was the epitome of sexy and sex, basically.

"Why thank you. My name is Logan" he grinned.

Did I say all those things out loud? Because for all I know I sure as heck didn't.

"You didn't say them out loud, but you were thinking them out loud." he explained as he got up from his seat.

He can read minds?!?!

The prince strode in front and leaned himself on his desk. I looked down to my shoes feeling really self-conscious about myself.

"So you're my new slave huh? I expect you to clean up every mess and obey my orders. I don't care if you don't like them; I still expect you to do them. What I say, you do. What I want, I get. Understand?" he said in a harsh tone. "Look at me!" He yelled then roughly caught my chin in his hold. "When I talk, I want you to listen and look at me. Not somewhere else!" he then threw me to the ground and sat back down on his chair. I slowly stood back up again and dusted myself while glaring at him the whole entire time.

Shit! Bipolar much?!?

"Yes slave, I am." was all he said to make me snap at him.

"Enough with the reading minds you fucking ass!!! My mind is for only me and is private. You can't boss me around too. I'm my own person and you can't change it. I don't give a damn about your stupid orders. What you say, you do! What you want, you get!! I got kidnapped for fuck's sake and was brought here to you, a sexy yet bastard of a man." I snapped at him while flipping him the middle finger. This guy couldn't tell me what to do. Yeah he bought me, so what?

By the time I was done with my small speech I was breathless, and he was shaking with anger. Logan's hands were balled up into fists on the desk. His eyes were turning red from the beautiful ones I first saw. It scared the crap out of me. All my confidence thrown out the window.

All of a sudden he was standing so close to me, breathing heavily. I slowly backed away until he snaked his arm around my waist, bringing me flush against his rock, hard chest. Logan roughly pulled my hair, tilting my head to one side. As he did so, it left my neck exposed for him to bite. His long fangs showed up, ready to pierce my skin.