"So this is it?" She says. Her voice is hoarse, and I can tell she's on the verge of tears. 

"No, this isn't it." I say and I can't believe what I'm saying. "Don't think that I'm not going to come back for you. This is temporary. I'm never letting you go, but I can't bear to have you go through this." I say.

"So you're breaking up with me?" She croaks. "I'd much rather take the crap from the magazines than have this, Harry." I can tell she means it, and it breaks me even more.

"Presley. . ." I trail off. I wipe my nose with the back of my sleeve. 

"Harry, you and I both know that there are other solutions to this-" I cut her off.

"Presley I don't think I can take them saying that about you. You don't deserve to have to go through that everyday."

"If you can go through that everyday," She says quietly. "Why can't I?" 

"Because you're too important to me. I love you too much."

"If you loved me you wouldn't do this." She says back.

"No." I state. "I'm already about to go punch their faces in, and then I'd probably be sent to jail. The only thing keeping me from doing that is you."

"So you're breaking up with me so you can go punch their faces in?" She asks and I groan.

"No," I stop her. "You're twisting my words around." I say.

"No I'm not! That's pretty much what you said!" I almost want to laugh at how we're already bickering like an old couple, but it's probably not an appropriate time.

"Presley, I'm breaking up with you because I love you, and I'm not going to let you go through this. Goodbye." 

"Harry don't you dare hang up on-" I cut her off by hanging up the phone. I slowly turn my body so I'm laying on the floor, stomach up. And I start laughing, a long laugh. A crazy laugh. I should be crying right now. I'm going mad.

****

Someone softly kicks my foot and i'm tempted to punch them. Geez I've been having violent thoughts lately. "Should we wake him?" Someone says and I can already tell that it's Zayn.

"I don't know, if we do, do it gently. He's going through a hard time." Louis says. I'm going through a hard time? The only thing that's hard right now is the floor I'm laying on. I want to laugh at my own joke, but I can't bring myself to.

"A hard time?" Niall asks him. I wait for an answer, I want to know what hard time I'm going through. Man I can't wait to tell Presley about this. . .Oh.

"I think he broke up with Presley." Louis says to them. Huh, no wonder I feel sad

"Has he gone mad?" Liam asks. I want to start laughing again. I'm not entirely sure why, it just seems that my pradicament is kind of funny. . .in a messed up way.

My thought takes over as small chuckles start to leave my mouth, and pretty soon, I'm wide awake an laughing, wile the four boys stare at me.

"Is he drunk?" Zayn whispers to Liam as they all stare at me. Liam shrugs, their eyes wide as they watch me. Tears start streaming down my face from laughing, but as they keep coming, I realize that I'm sobbing.

I hide my face in my hands and rock back and forth. Tears stain my sleeve as I keep wiping them. "Why?" I say over and over as I continue to rock. "Why di they say that? Why did I do that?" I wail at them. They don't seem phased as they all take a seat next to me on the floor.

"I broke up with her! Why did you let me?" I wail, directing my questions to nobody.

Slowly, Niall puts his arms around me, and I hang on to him. Next comes Zayn, then Louis and lastly Liam. They all hug me, my tears staining Nialls sleeve. 

Then, I start laughing again. I don't kno why. The boys pull back and stare at me. "I've gone mad. "I say, between chuckles, before laying back onto the floor, staring up at the ceiling.

The boys all lay back to, so we are laying side by side, almost close enough to hear each others heartbeats. "We've all gone mad." Louis says, and we all start laughing.

********************************************************************************************

PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT ME FOR TAKING FOREVER. I HAVE A LIFE AND I LITERALLY AM SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING FOR A REALLY HARD SPANISH TEST RIGHT NOW BUT I UPDATED. I've literally been so freaking stressed and busy lately. I really am so sorry. Please don't comment ''Update!" or "UPDATE" because it feels like you're rushing me and therefore will make my chapters suck because I'm trying to update so fast. 

(Sorry for spelling mistakes, my hands were really cold when I was typing this and that made it so diFFICULT) :)

 The song on the side makes me cry. Every. Dang. Time.