Chapter 18

The three were on their date. And everybody was watching. David and Emma were on duty

'If you all are watching. Why do I have to be here?' Maya asked and began to get up.

'Sit.' Cory said firmly.

'You can't tell me what to..' Maya began.

'I just did.' He told her.

Maya sat down.

'Mr.Matthews this stinks.' She told him.

'I know.' He told her.

Just then some one came running  into Granny's. Emma and David followed behind. It was pretty obvious that they were trying to catch him.

Maya  immediacy went into kick butt mode and pinned him down as fast as she could. He fought back. But she punched and kicked him.

'Woah nice work.' Charming told her.

Everybody was indeed impressed.

'Still got it.' Maya chuckled.

'Wait intrigued. Still got what?' Regina asked.

'Oops.' Maya said in a squeaky voice.

Emma face palmed herself.

'How about we continue this at the sheriff station?' Emma asked.

___________________________

Sheriff Station

'Back in New York. I was not only a bail bonds person.  I was also a spy. I trained Maya.' Emma told them.

'Spy in training.' Maya pointed to herself.

Everybody was shocked.

'Why didn't you tell us this?' Riley asked offended.

'I wanted it but apparently spies in training can't tell anyone anything until they get permission from their trainer. Mine however decided to play hide and seek for what 4...5 years.' Maya asked.

'Oh shut it. Your telling me you didn't have any other trainer?' Emma asked.

'Yeah but they're all stupid.' Maya told Emma.

'You probably said that about me too.' Emma told her.

'Never.' Maya said looking offended.

Emma raised her eyebrow.

'1 time.' Maya admitted.

'And there we go.' Emma smirked.

'But it was only because you didn't let me go to D.C' Maya told her.

'It was a dangerous mission. You would have  gotten hurt.' Emma told her.

'Oh so you cared about me back then.' Maya smirked.

'No.' Emma scoffed.

'You liked me back then. Admit it. All you have to say is "I like you Maya." ' Maya told Emma.

'There is nothing you will say or do they will make me say those words in that order.' Emma told her.

'22nd October 2011.' Maya stated.