Chapter 14

'There is some people I wanted you to meets privately not at the party.' Killian told his brother as the five of them (Emma,Maya,Lucas,Killian and Henry) were walking home.

'Ok...' Lucas said awkwardly.

They opened the doors and they saw Emily  smiling. Emily was the only female sailer on Jolly Roger. Later hook found out that she was his half sister.

'Em!' Lucas exclaimed.

'Well you haven't changed.' Emily smirked and hugged him.

Lucas chuckled.

Brenanna appeared.

'Hello, I'm..' He began.

'Papa?' Lucas said in a questioned voice

'You know who I am?' He asked his son.

'Killian and Liam gave me a picture.' Lucas told him.

Brenanna looked towards Killian who nodded.

'Lucas I wanted to apologise, I left you when you were only a year.' Brenanna said his son.

'I forgive you.' Lucas stated.

'Just like that?' Brenanna questioned.

'Hey you're now, that's gotta mean something.' Lucas told him and they hugged.

'So far, so good.' Killian said.

'What the bloody hell?' Lucas questioned.

'This is our little family reunion.' Killian told him.

'Then why is Emily  here, no offence.' Lucas said the last part to Emily .

'Non taken.' Emily  told him.

'Because Emily  is your sister.' Brennana  told him.

'Yee-oo, no one saw that comin.' Maya commented.

'Whhhhaaaaat?' Lucas said with a confused expression. They chuckled.

The family started telling Lucas and Maya  about everything. They was shocked. But mostly Lucas was

'Ok...' He said after 5minutes of silence.

'So here's what I got so far,  (to Emily  ) you're my sister. (To Killian) You killed Papa for some stupid reason. Then you saved him from the underworld, when you died yourself.  You also killed the greatest sorcerer in all the realms and saved him. What next Liam's alive too?' Lucas questioned sarcastically.

He felt a tap on his shoulder.

He casually turned around 'Oh hello Liam.' He greeted his oldest brother he hasn't seen in years casually and turned back to Killian.

'Seriously?' Maya said sarcastically.

He ignored Maya 'Now would you please explain-Liam!( he turned back) Liam chuckled and hugged him.

'Look at you, you...grew.' Liam said.

'Not that much.'  Lucas told him.

'Well your growing into a dashing man. With a beautiful girlfriend-' Lucas cut Liam off.

'What? Did you tell them everything?' Lucas questioned Killian, who nodded.

The rest the night, everybody got to know each over and since Lucas's father did not have room in his apartment. Lucas is living with Killian.

___________________________
Maya set the Bay window exactly window like it was in New York (it was decided that now Maya will have the bay window)

'Lights out.' Emma told Maya.

'Hey Swan.' Maya called for her.

'Yeah, Hart.'  Emma came in.

'Did you tell them you knew me before?' Maya asked.

'No.' Emma replied

'Are you going to?' Maya asked.

'When the times right.' Emma told her.

'Well it's good to have you back in my life.' Maya told her.

'Same.' Emma smiled and left.
___________________________
-
-
-
-
Emma and Maya know each other? 😱