Pt 2 Chapter 11

How y'all like my new cover? If you don't then I don't care

How y'all like my new cover? If you don't then I don't care. Anyways back to the book.

--

Lucas POV

I'm going to tell y'all up straight. I've been doing so good without Laila. But something tell me I have talk to her.

"Omg Lucas! I haven't talked to you in a while. How's life doing for you?" "Life's good. I-I really have to talk to you."

"Okay what is it about?" She said with concern. "Look I know what happened between you and vonny didn't end out so well and I....

You know what fuck it. I want you back I know I did some fucked up shit in the past but this not talking and getting hurt by other niggas have to stop.

You understand me." She looked at me for a while then said "Okay! What ever you say, I just want you back."

And that's when I knew that I had her back. I know that I been gone for while. But it's because I had to my shit together.

Just let y'all know this is the middle of the year in tenth grade.

--

I woke up in the morning and looked at the time. I took a shower last night so I got dressed got in my car then headed to school.

Since I got things straight, I been doing my thing in class. I walked to Laila's locker and she how she was doing.

I covered her eyes. "Guess who this is?" I could tell she was smirking. "I know it's you Lucas. Hey baby boy."

"Look how about tonight you come over and we'll make for lost time." I had a sneaky smirk with it.

"Sure want me to bring a movie." "Nah I got Netflix." Tonight gonna be fun and my parents are out for a full week.

--

5 minutes from now until Laila come and we start or should I say watch a movie.

"Hey Laila you looking good tonight!" "Thanks you look good too." She had ripped boyfriend jeans that make her booty look big asf.

Then she wore a dark shirt that make her breast look big asf. She must want some tonight.

So we ten minutes into the movie and it's time to make a movie. I put my hand on her thigh. I can tell she was scared.

I looked in to her eyes. She wasn't ready and I'm not bout to push her.

"Lucas are you trying to have sex." "Yeah I'm sorry I know you're not ready. I'm not gonna push you either."

"Oh...Oh okay." Then she continued with the movie. Why she say it like that? Is she ready for this?

Hey y'all. I'm sorry for this weak chapter. I promise you that the next will be better.

Anyways, Do you think Laila is ready for sex?

Should this relationship should happen?

What will happen next?

LailaJ