Pt 2 Chapter 2

Laila POV

We walk into the classroom and Lucas told me to sit by him I slick did but I didn't want to.

I went in and took out my notebook and start taking my notes. I started getting uncomfortable because I felt eyes on the back of my head.

I turned around and I knew it was Lucas. "Hey umm Lucas I can feel your eyes in the back of my head."

"I'm sorry ma it's just like I can't stop you're pretty." When dudes call me ma I get some type of way.

"Mr Coly pay attention to the board." "I'm sorry Mr Jones." I wanted to get to know Lucas. He seems like a interesting guy.

Lucas POV

She's seems so different than other girls. Like her style, personality, everything. I wanted her to look at me in different. But she never see me like that and plus I still got Jessica to deal.

Imma fake like I need help in class so Imma her to tutor me. I wonder how she does things. She just so interesting.

"Hey Laila, can you please help me get this math done?" "Yeah come over to my place." "Ight"

"Hey come in. We can do it in my room or the study room." "We can do it in your room" "Ight"

We got there and actually did work but I had to change the subject. I wanted her but I didn't know if she wanted me.

I went to her and made her stand up and then I looked at her in her eyes. She looked down I lifted her chin up.

"Baby girl you too pretty to be letting your down. Look to on the real shit, I like you and I was just wondering do you like me?"

"I like you too. But I know you have a girlfriend and I don't wanna get in the middle." "I understand ight."

I like her a lot but I mean I barely know her but then again she does look like wifey material.

Laila POV

I like her but I barely know him but I'm good I'm chilling. Basketball season approaching and I need to start working out.