Am I The Father: Chapter 13

Jasmine baby is in the media

*the day of the dna testing*

Doctor: Alright let me analyze this and just right back to you
Lucas: Ight doc thanks
Jasmine: You know that you are the father right.
Lucas: We'll see

Laila's pov
I've talked to Lucas in two days I'm going to check up on him.

Phone conversation
Laila: Hey baby
Lucas: Uhh Laila I can't talk right now
Jasmine: LUCAS IVE MISS YOU BABY
Laila: Lucas is that a girl I hear
Jasmine grab the phone
Jasmine: Yeah I'm his new chick so stay away from my man.
Laila: I know that's you Jasmine get away from my man before we have a problem.
Lucas: Give me the phone jasmine. I here at the doctors office because jasmine think that I'm her baby daddy. And look here come the doctor I talk to you later.

Doctor: Lucas You Are NOT the father. I'm so sorry for you.
Lucas: Doc why you apologize for I'm happy I'm not the father.
Doctor: Ight then

*at Laila's house*

Laila: So baby are you the father
Lucas: Nah I'm not I still dad less but baby how about our first baby Rn
Laila: Hold on baby what a couple years I love you but I mean I don't to a mother yet.
Lucas: I don't want to be a father but you still wanna have sex.
Laila: Lucas I promise my past grandma that I would stay a virgin until I get married.
Lucas: I respect you more for what you just said I love baby thanks for snapping me back to reality.
Laila: Anytime and I love you too big head.

*time skips*

Laila's pov
Regionals is tomorrow night I hope that my team gets all the way. Lucas says he is not coming. Well that's okay because he throws me off focus.

Announcer: Everyone call her lai #22 junior Laila Aubrey Graham.

Lucas pov
Laila thinks I'm not coming but today is our anniversary and by halftime I'll be there. After the game I surprise her by with a lot of things for her.

Announcer: Jaguars win and going to the next round. Next game will be here @7 and watch the lady jaguars got to the next round.

Laila pov
So we won then coach gave us the biggest speech so when I came out I saw Lucas and just started to cry I didn't know he was coming and bought me this stuff. He bought me three pink jackets, 5 pair of bra and panties, perfume body wash and black tims.

Laila: I love your ugly butt you know that
Lucas: Yeah I know but you ugly
Laila: Whatever I thought you wasn't coming
Lucas: I was coming the whole time but I never would miss my baby play and I saw cross up that girl. Baby I didn't know you had handles.
Laila: It's a lot you don't know about me. And baby come home with me and spend the weekend with me.
Lucas: Sounds good baby.