Aye tenth grade: Chapter 8

*Laila is in the media*

Laila's pov
This is my tenth grade year and I'm very excited about this year. I'm ready to see my baby Lucas. I haven't seen him all summer and ready to see my pookie.

Lucas pov
Tenth grade year baby. I'm here and back with it. I haven't seen Laila in a good little minute but I had jasmine to keep me company over summer break.

Jasmine pov
Did y'all really think that I was gone nah I'm not I here to Lucas away from Laila and no not to use him to make him my real boyfriend that's why I spent the whole summer with him.

*at school*

Laila pov
When I got to school I went to go find Lucas. I found him all over jasmine like they was almost bout to kiss but I left it because Lucas pushed her off so I was good. But I was still worry. When I came into class I so down.

Lucas: There go my baby girl. I miss you are you okay.
Laila: Yeah I'm good I just got a headache that's all. But how was you summer.
Lucas: My summer was good but it could have been better if you was there.
Laila: Ummm okay Lucas I'm going to sit in the middle please don't sit by me okay I need time by myself.
Lucas: Are okay Laila did I do something wrong?
Laila: No I just to be by myself okay bye Lucas I see you at the end of class.

Lucas pov
Laila is acting so different. I've must have done something to her. I don't know.

Teacher: Ms Graham you have been moved to honors classes in the next hallway
Laila: Okay thank you.
Teacher: You're welcome Ms Graham see you later. Lucas pay attention to the board.

Laila pov
I'm so glad that I don't have classes with Lucas because I know he's cheating on me so I need some space to connect the dots. When I was walking down the hall I overheard Jasmine and her friends talking to each other.

Jasmine: Me and Lucas spent the whole summer together and on the Fourth of July we had made out after the fireworks. Then I turned up the heat then we did it. It was amazing his thing is huge but I still can't believe that he is not my boyfriend like foreal she is ugly.

Laila pov
When I heard that I ran to the nurses office and call Steve and told him to pick me up and take me home I was so sad I didn't even wait to go home I sat and cried there and then Steve picked me up and took me to the car and drove me home. I was so done with Lucas.

Lucas pov
I looked for Laila every period but I couldn't find her. I decided to go to her house. But let me text her first.

Phone conversation
Lucas: Hey baby you want me to come over
Laila: Nah I want to be alone.
Lucas: No I need to be with you I miss you.
Laila: No Lucas I don't want no company I want to be by myself I don't want nobody to bother me anymore.
Lucas: Baby what's wrong with you you never act like this.
Laila: Don't act dumb like you don't know what going on.
Lucas: I don't
Laila: goodbye Lucas
-------------------------------------------------------Did y'all enjoy the chapter? I hope y'all did the next chapter is available so go ahead and read read it.
-------------------------------------------------------Word count:608
Date: Saturday February 20th
Time:4:41pm