New Life for Laila: Chapter 1

Drake (Laila's dad): Hey sleepyhead time to go to school!
Laila: School why that place?! Why not the mall!
Drake: Now you know that you have to go to school and make new friends.
Laila: But I don't want new friends. I looked like I didn't even care.
Drake: How about this if you go to school today I'll get you the new shoes in my collection.
Laila: Alright daddy. I said with a crooked smile.

Laila's pov
My day starts off with a talk with my dad. Then I got up and took a shower did my hygiene then did my hair then lay my baby's hair down and went downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast.

Laila: Hey moms what you cooking
Nicki (Laila's mom): Hey pretty girl and your favorite pancakes strawberry.
Laila: Thanks mom your the best. Then I took my food and went to the table to eat it.

Laila's pov
I was done with my food and I told my bodyguard that I was ready to go to school. I got in the car and I plug in the aux cord and played young thug Theif in the night. That's my song. So we arrived at the school and I went to the guidance counselor office and sat there and waited for my schedule and my tour guide. The lady printed out the schedule and then she called down my tour guide. He is also a ninth grader.

Counselor: This Mr Lucas Coly. Your Tour guide
Laila: Hello Mr Coly. I said nervously
Lucas: Hello Ms Graham I will be your tour guide for this semester.
Laila: Alright then lead the way.

Lucas pov
Wow Laila is beautiful it's look like she not even trying but I don't care she better looking than most of these girls. I looked at her schedule and we had the same classes so I'm blessed to be with her the whole day.

Laila pov
So Lucas is my tour guide and this is not fair how am I supposed to find my classes if I'm going to pay attention to him the whole time?!

Lucas: Just come to my class because we all the same class. So I guess I'll see you very often.
Laila: i guess so.
Lucas: And Laila just sit by me in class because I run ninth grade. So when you with me you be good no matter what.
Laila: Oh really thanks Lucas
-------------------------------------------------------Did y'all enjoy the chapter? I hope so this is just a starter up so I be updating by three so I see you in the chapter!
-------------------------------------------------------Word count: 448
Date: Friday February 19th
Time:9:37 pm