Part 13

After shooting, they all left to have lunch together elsewhere, due to their drawing strange looks from the establishment they were leaving: faces stinging with embarrassment and laughter.

"Where'd you wanna go, fellas?" Joe asked, smiling from ear to ear.
"I was thinking of going back to mine" Q said. "I've got some stuff to do, y'know?"
"Aww, C'mon man. Stay with us, it's just lunch" Murr giggled.
"Fine, but nothin' too far though, yeah?"
"sure" James shrugged, as they all nodded in agreement. "Any ideas then?"
"d'you just wanna go to that burger joint we saw round the corner?" Sal suggested, as they all started off in the direction in which he had nodded.

~~~~~

SOME STRONG LANGUAGE IS USED FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS.

"Man, I am stuffed!" Joe belched, blotting his mouth with a napkin.

"Good call, Sal, they were some awesome burgers. I should probably be making a move now though" Murr said, pushing out his chair as it protested with loud screeches against the tiled floor. He stood, grabbing his coat from the back of his chair and folding it over his arm, hesitating slightly to hear Brian who had piped up after being quiet all lunch.

"Before you go, don't forget to tip the waitresses. We all know how important a tip can be, right fellas?" as they all chuckled to themselves. "especially you, Murr. Looossseeer!" Q bellowed, throwing a balled up piece of tissue at his standing company.

Laughing to himself, James bent down to pick up the tissue. Putting it in the bin, he could barely speak through his light giggles "yeah, yeah. See you later, assholes" and left, the bell above the door tinkling with his exit.

Glancing at his watch and patting his belly, Joe groaned. "yup, I better be going too - got to go pick up the missus. Smell ya later, suckas" he grinned, following shortly after James.

The bell chimed again with his exit.

"Look, uh... About the other evening" Sal started, making certain Joe had gone. "I'm sorry. I should never have reacted the way I did."
"it's fine" Q smiled, gesturing with his hand. "You're under a lotta stress at the moment."
"Yeah, but I can't help thinking that the other night was a total dick move. I know it's stress, but you shouldn't have to put up with that"

Brian laughed.

"What's so funny?" Sal asked, eyebrow raised.
"Yeah, you were a dick the other day-"
"Aw, thanks man, you didn't have to agree with me. Look, I feel bad, OK?"
"-alright then, if you feel that bad about it, you gotta make it up to me." he smiled, a cheeky glint in his eye.

"No no no no no, maybe I don't feel that bad" Sal rushed, laughing, and wondering what Q was about to suggest
"OK, now you really are being a dick"

With an exasperated sigh and a smile, he said "Fine, what is it then?"

"come back home with me."

Sal gulped, feeling slightly shocked and dizzy.

"Why?" he enquired in slow, cautious tones.

"I think it's about time we did another What Say You, don't you?"

Sal sighed in relief and smiled to himself.

What did you think he was gonna say?

He thought as they were leaving.

Come back to my place to fuck me in the ass? I don't think so. You're overreacting Sal, get over yourself, you silly, silly goose.

He let out a short laugh at these ideas.

"What?" Q asked. "is there something on my ass? Did I sit in something?"

"Oh, no, you didn't. It's nothing - I'm just remembering some stuff, y'know?" Sal said, following him out of the restaurant with a smirk upon his face.