" what! " I screeched , some of the customers turning around to stare at us. I muttered a quick apology and grabbed Kenzie's arm, dragging her to the back of the store.

" he asked out another girl, and by the way it's Brittany" McKenzie looked so sad, her eyes filling with tears. I pouted pulling her into a hug.

Eric was really dumb sometimes why ask the enemy when he had McKenzie who was 10x more prettier and smarter. I knew he liked Kenzie but of course admitting feelings at this age was way too hard especially the guys.

" I'll talk to h-" I began but was cut off by McKenzie shaking her head furiously. Giving me a pleading look.

" fine, I won't say" I sighed heading for the dressing room.

We spent another ten minutes trying on different dresses asking each other opinions on them. McKenzie was deciding between a dark red dress and a black one. She wanted to look good and I knew why. Get Eric jealous, and of course regretting that he didn't take her.

" are you going with Noah? I mean you guys should go together it only seems right every y-"

" no Kenz, I'm going by myself because I don't need no guy with me"

" oh come on Rora, he's your prince "

" is that supposed to be some kind of pun" I questioned grabbing the whtie dress from the top. Pulling it over my body as Kenzie laughed from beside me. I looked in the mirror waiting for her response. The dress was a bit short but not too much. It was a deep v with lace all over. Long Sleeved all white with the pretty lace at the top. Still showing skin but in a less slutty way.

I stepped out of the dressing room as Kenzie widened her eyes. She gasped looking me up and down, smiling.

" you look smoking hot, those guys will be all over you, no wonder Noah always threatened the other guys" McKenzie smirked, taking a seat on one of the chair. I starred at myself in the mirror making sure everything was right about the dress.

" oh and yes it was a pun" Kenzie grinned, taking her phone out. I rolled my eyes since she always did this to me.

My parents love Disney so much each one of us was named after a Disney prince or princess. I was Sleeping Beauty because of my almost blonde hair. Ariel was obviously after the Little Mermaid having auburn hair that showed some red. No one knew how that got there. Eric was the prince to Ariel. Then Flynn who was the Prince in Tangled. Everybody thought it was cute besides us kids.

We paid for our dresses feeling much better after the little shopping trip in the stores. Now just needing to get some shoes and accessories. McKenzie led me over to the nearest starbucks both of us in need of some caffeine. Especially myself. Not having enough sleep.

" I'll have a caramel Macchiato and she'll get a hazelnut macchiato" I tell the guy working there. Handing him my credit card. McKenzie gave me a dirty look but I ignored it knowing what she'll complain about. How I'm paying for her drink.

" it's four dollars relax, not the end of the world" I smile as the guy picks up the plastic cups writing our orders. We walked over to the pick up area, watching our drinks being made.

" call me" The guy smirked handing us our drinks. There was a number and name written on the cup, McKenzie cracking up.

" sorry I don't go for the over thirties" I explain to the guys with a slight shrug. The lady beside us chuckled quietly, as the worker starred at me in shock.

" I'm twenty two"

' you might wanna shave that mullet oh and by the way Chris writing you have a nice ass on a cup isn't a good way to pick up girls" I mutter walking out of the starbucks cafe. Rubbing the sharpie marker off the cup.

" oh my gosh" McKenzie giggled watching me. I shrugged taking a seat on one of the chairs inside. Kenzie sat beside me, texting away to some girl. She finally looked over at me, looking a bit serious.

" what's wrong?"

" can I ask you something" She whispered setting her phone down. Still not meeting my eyes, something she only did when upset.

" of course, what happened? your scaring me, did Ronaldo die or something?" I questioned , bringing up her aging dog. She shook her head, looking at me confused.

I swirled my straw around as McKenzie took a few deep breaths, checking her cell phone every few seconds. Getting even more nervous then before.

" I've been so stressed lately and like insecure, Brittany has been saying things about me and it's just hurting me" She whispered , tears welling up in her eyes. She wiped at her eyes, shaking her head lightly. I gasped practically in shock. McKenzie was the sweetest girl , why would she get bullied.

" what did she say Kenz" I ask a bit aggressive. Knowing McKenzie will try to make it seem like it was either her fault or as if it was no big deal. She did that a lot.

" she keeps saying that I'm fat and shouldn't be on the dance team, that I only got in because you slept with my brother, and I'm worthless, she spread a rumour that I hooked up with Eric, and he denied it but no one believes it" She cried, tears streaming down her face.

" oh my gosh Kenzie" I whispered wrapping her in a big hug. Getting really angry that Brittany would even say such things about Kenzie. That was not how girls should act, bullying others. It didn't matter what she said about me , but it mattered when McKenzie was put into the situation.

" that freaking bitch, on Monday she's getting a lecture, this is not acceptable, just don't listen to them Kenz, your absolutely gorgeous, and definitely not fat if anything you should eat a few burgers, but your an amazing dancer one of the best on the team" I explain to her. She nods her head, taking a tissue and wiping her tears away.

I just couldn't wait until Monday , knowing my anger won't subside. Only getting worse.