" oh shit" I whispered moving out of its way for it to push into Albie. Both dogs rolling around the ground.

Soon a figure emerged as McKenzie smiled waving at us. Eric immediately lightened up upon seeing her. Which I had to admit was adorable.

" okay stop making googly eyes at each other and lets get going" I snap my fingers causing them both to turn a deep red.

" the keys are in Noah's room" McKenzie told me pointing to the stairs. I nodded handing Eric my bag and going inside the large house.

Jude playing in the foyer with Mya standing there in her pink tutu, the same as Ariel's. The little girl smiled running over to me. Hugging my legs.

" you look so pretty Mya" I coo, running a hand through her long ponytail. She smiles, thanking me before getting her dance bag and running out of the house.

Another person emerges from the side where the kitchen is. Noah's mom looking at me with a big smile, motioning me to come over. I grin wrapping her in a hug.

" you look gorgeous like always, did your mom tell you about that stupid meeting -"

" it's not stupid honey" Noah's dad bellowed from the kitchen. Coming out still in his pajamas. I wave at him as he grins. He was an older version of Noah. Same green eyes but lighter hair.

With a small wave I headed up the steps going down the familiar hallway towards the bedroom I would practically live in daily. I slowly opened the door stepping inside the large room. Realizing he still hasn't unpacked any suitcases. Still the room looked the same.

The keys lay on his bedside table where he was fast asleep. The navy blue covers wrapped around his lower half. His shirtless back exposed to the slight chilly room. The windows opened all the way. It was freezing but it seemed like he didn't mind. I grabbed the keys going over to the windows and shutting them.

" have fun" He mumbled as I headed for the door. One eye open and looking at me with a small smile.

" goodnight" I whispered shutting the door once again. Smiling at how cute he was still half asleep and not knowing what was going on. His hair a mess but somehow looked good.

~*~

After dropping the girls off at their dance practice , I drove over the the nearest mall. Eric and his friend both needed some new cleats so they were off to whatever sports store. McKenzie and I wanting to go off to different stores. Since the Spring dance was coming up.

" alright give me the gossip" I tell her as we walk into the large store filled with dresses, shirts, skirts everything a girl would want.

" you know that Brittany girl ? " McKenzie asked as she grabbed a few dresses from the rack. I nodded my head starring at the red dress in front of me.

" that girl who's mean to everyone, that little bitch" I mumbled rolling my eyes slightly. McKenzie giggled giving me a quick nod.

" yeah well you should have seen what she did the other day, I thought Lisa would literally beat her to the pulp" McKenzie exclaimed looking at me with wide eyes. I nodded my head knowing Lisa was a tough girl. She didn't take any crap from people. Don't let the little cute dresses fool you.

I knew what Kenzie was talking about since Lisa came to dance practice literally fuming , Brittany following close behind. It was a tense rehearsal , with Lisa criticizing Brittany the whole two hours of it. Of course I understood why. Brittany was being a bitch to some freshman girl, pushing her down because she was blocking the mirror.

" so did Eric ask you to the dance?" I smirked looking up at her slightly red face. She turned away not answering the question.

" no he didn't" She sighed turning back around with a slight frown. I put down the black dress starring up at McKenzie.