The party

The party

I get out of the shower and wrap my towel around my body and go to my closet to pick a cute and comfy outfit. (Outfit shown below except for the purse)

I go back to the bathroom put up my hair into a messy bun and put on foundation, mascara, and eyeshadow

I go back to the bathroom put up my hair into a messy bun and put on foundation, mascara, and eyeshadow. We hate going to school but the worst part is one of us actually passed our drivers test and that would be me. I have to drive them around everywhere which kind of ticks me off. I had to buy my own car because these kids were too selfish to help me pay for it. I offered them to help me pay because I would have to drive them around but no, I still drive them around because they are family to me.

We put our stuff in the back car and we get in.

"Today is my choice for the radio and to sit in front!" Weston yelled.

"No it's not! Felicity help!" Mario whined.

"I don't pay attention to who goes in front, but get in or I'm leaving you guys." I get in the car and start it. I look at my right to see Weston sitting next to me and smiling. We head off to the school with the radio playing "Kill Them With Kindness" by Selena Gomez.

We get to school and the guys jump out of the car 'cause they had to go to the locker rooms to put down their stuff. I didn't care since my first class was a free class but I mostly spend it in gym or I'm in the library studying or doing my homework.

"Hey loser." I heard Hunter say behind me. Next to him was a different girl, like always and his little "group," full with dancers and football players. Mark Thomas, his best friend in the world not like Jacob, he moved a long time ago. I haven't seen him since middle school but I think it was something to do with Maddie that made him move. Hunter has been playing since the day I lost everything in eith-grade. I want him with me but can I trust him.

"Can you just leave me alone? You're in my way." I snapped back at him.

"You know I'm having a party and everyone in school is waiting for you there 'cause you are the biggest jock in this school so come."

"I'm not a jock, I'm just an athlete and would do any sport not like other girls because they would rather look hot for guys who don't interest them." I pushed him so I can get my back pack and my soccer gear.

"Don't push, sweet little girl. You're going to be there, right?" He said putting his arm around my waist. I pushed him so he can get his arm off of me which worked.

"Of course, people are expecting me so why not? It will be fun." I get my stuff and walked away. Someone tapped my shoulder and it was Blake.

"Hey Blake, what's up?" I smiled at him.

"Nothing, you got your gear for tonight?"

"I do like always, and am I going to be the sweeper or midfielder 'cause I love being midfielder and you know that."