Nightmare Monday...

Nightmare Monday...

I hung out with Hunter the whole Sunday night and Geo not even my mother came home. Geo stayed with Rachel not even going to think what they were doing all Sunday and well my mother was on a business trip. I need to talk to her about my well my 'not so dead but alive' father and talk to her about Weston my twin.

It was currently Monday morning which meant school. Today was the beginning of soccer tryouts and I want to make the team again. Like last year I was the best soccer player in the team also I was the best midfielder on the team. Nobody was faster than me and the coach thinks of me as his own daughter. The only thing going in my mine is what am I going to tell my mother that I know I have a twin brother and that my dad is well dead. I have to forget about this right now, I went to the bathroom and stripped myself out of my clothes and took a good 15 minutes shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to my closet. I got some leggings and one of Hunter's hoodies. I took my favorite one of his hoodies it wrote "1-800-rowlandbling". I put it on and it still smelled liked him. I put on my adidas superstar shoes on and let down my hair cause it was still wet.

I got my book bag and phone from my closet. I ran down stairs and walked out of my house, as I was in middle school I couldn't drive so I walked to school. Before school I walked to Starbucks and order my Carmel frappe and some chocolate chip cookies. I paid them and walked out to school.

"Hey beautiful." I hear someone behind me. As I know the voice from any where it was Hunter.

"Hey hottie" I said back.

"How is my princess doing" he said. While he took a sip from my drink.

"Good and you should have gotten your own" I took away the drink from him.

"But I didn't have money"

"Okay and I have to go to soccer tryouts later after school okay"

"Okay...wait they don't have a girls team here the only thing the girls can tryout is tennis and the dance team"

"Hunter I made it in last year...the coach didn't care if I was a girl he only cared that I played good Hunter. You wouldn't have known cause you went on tour last year when I played for the boy's team. I wanted to tell but you never picked up my calls..." I had a tear fall down my face. That was the worst year of my life, the year and it was mostly like 5 months than a year, that I didn't see Hunter cause he went on tour.

"Felicity it wasn't a year, it was more like 5 months and that was the season of soccer. I'm sorry that I missed it and you know I did something for you so you can forgive me."

It's true he took me to Disneyland and we had fun that week.

"I know but can you be at this weeks tryouts please"

"Okay but do you really like soccer to join the boy's team"

"Yes Hunter you know how many jerseys I have in my closet I have a lot in there and so many posters and autographs from my favorite team players"

"True, true I would be shouting your name my princess" he said while we took a step into school.

*skip to tryouts*

"Welcome back boys and girl. You know how the drills go and I'm going to pick the best to play in the best team in the this city" yelled the coach.

*skip tryouts*

"Are you okay cause you look so tired babe" Hunter told me.

"I am" I said while taking a drink.

"Hey hey hey" Weston yelled out. He was at the tryouts too, joining the soccer team too. People don't know that we are twins but they do know me and Hunter are dating.

"Hey Weston" I ran up to him giving him a huge.

"You guys really why in front of me" Hunter said.

"We are twins so we can huge as long as we want" Weston responded back to him.

"Really okay fine" Hunter responded.

We are walked to our lockers and people were staring at us, do they know...I hope not cause I don't want it to be a nightmare Monday.

///

Hahaha I love that's it's Friday and I just can't anymore with all this. I'm just here to make you guys happy and to read my fanfic. I love you guys~Olivia❤️