is this real?

Is this real?

"I don't know it's just I haven't called you that for a long time since we met"

Hunter looked into my eyes and I did the same. I almost forgot that I was surrounded by cameras.

"Felicity are you and this boy dating"

"Are you guys secretly dating"

"Who's the boy"

I heard around me, I think Hunter heard to cause when they kept saying that we both looked away.

"Felicity come on the limo is here and you don't want the cameras to take a photo of you and Hunter cause that will go around fast" I heard Rachel and Maddie giggle when Rachel yelled at me.

The next day

Beep, beep, beep

Ugh I forgot that I have school today and mostly everyone knows that I was in the hospital. I really didn't want to do anything fancy so I just put on shorts, a Calvin crop top but with I a Nike sweater.

I put my hair down and I straightened it

I put my hair down and I straightened it. To be honest my hair was really long it stopped at my butt.

"Knock, knock,knock it's JOHN CENA!"

Maddie came screaming in my room. She picked up a mascara tube typical her always taking me makeup.

"What was that" I tried not to laugh as hard.

"I don't know I was watching WWE last night" she laughed way to hard like I was.

"Come on we are going to be late!"

"Hold on let me finish my makeup" I only do eyeliner and mascara cause I don't have that much acne.

"Come on girls you guys are going to be late!" My mom yelled down stairs.

"Told you we where going to be late" Maddie sticked her tongue at me playfully.

"Hahahaha now let's go" 

At school

"Hey cutie"

Oh no it's Mario the school's player. I never really talk to him but he's worse than Weston the bad boy.

"What do you want Mario"

" just wondering if you want to be my date for the game and maybe later go out in the park under the stars it's really great way to make out"

"Forget it Mario you're not going to take away my first kiss!"
I told him with sassiness in my voice. Mario came up to me and whispered in my ear.

"Oh no I am"

Then he walked away. I went to my first class which was great cause I have Hunter in that class.

"So do you want to wear my jersey for the game beautiful"

Hunter was talking to my worse enemy. It was Maria, she is the other schools dance team and she thinks she's better than anyone.

"Of course cutie"
She told Hunter with a smirk on her face when she faced me. Hunter turned his head to me, I wanted to tear up but I couldn't do it in front of them or they will know they broke me.

I went to go sit down when Hunter got in my way.

"Listen I can explain"

"What's to explain you're on the top four of the game!"

"What's the matter with you it's like you woke up on the bad side" he looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"Okay want to know what's wrong well my best friend that's you were just flirting with my  worst enemy which btw is on the other dance schools team you idiot"  I whispered yelled at him.

"So what"
Hunter was angry I can hear it from his voice.

The bell rings it saved me.
I got out my phone and decided to text Mario. I have everyone's number from this school.

Text messages

Me: I will like to be your date for tonight's game but remember I'm a dancer😈✌🏽️

Mario: fine with me and how about later when the game is over want to hang out😏

Me: sure I will love too😘

I'm kinda of a flirter when I'm mad. I just hate seeing Hunter with ugh Maria.