Finding him.

Finding him.

I get out of the basement and take my penny board that was on the ground and go to find my father. I made a fake ID card so I can get in the building. I had to put a fake name on it so I just named myself Vanessa Waters. I go to a costume shop and got a wig, blue contacts and fake glasses so nobody can notice me. I also went into goodwill to get a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt so I can not be me. I went to a public restroom near a park and changed into
dark blue skinny jeans, a red shirt that says "LOVE" and I put on my blue contacts, glasses, my black van shoes, and my red curly wig. (Outfit down below)

I looks so different nobody will notice me now

I looks so different nobody will notice me now. Not even Weston, Maddie or Hunter.

I go out and I bump into someone and that someone was Maddie. She looked at me really close but she didn't recognize me, thank god.

"Umm...I'm so sorry but I'm looking for my friend she has gone missing" Maddie said. She showed me a picture of me. The one we took in the beginning of school. I look up at her and I fight myself really hard to not cry right now.

"No I'm sorry" I walk away really fast. I look at the time and it's was already 8. I run to the building that my father works and walked in. I got passed security and they lead me to my "father that left me" room. I knock on the door and there he was. Doing paper work and didn't even bother to look up.

"May I help you" he said.

I couldn't get words out of my mouth cause I was shocked. I had to come up with a good lie.

"Ummm...ummm...I need to know if...well-"

"Please hurry up I have to do work young lady" he said with a tone. I had to go straight forward with it.

"You're my father that left me. I'm your daughter" I said with a tear going down my cheek.

"What are you saying I don't have-" he got cut off by looking into space like he was having a flash back. I took off my wig showing my brown hair, my glasses and blue contacts off. I looked just like him.

"You look just like your brother"

"You mean my twin"

"You know Weston?"

"Yes! I do! I've known that he was my twin for a long time and I thought my father died but he didn't he just left with my twin in his arms leaving me with mom!" I screamed at him. It's okay to scream I'm really mad right now.

"Please calm down I can explain why I left" he said getting up from the chair he was sitting at.

"I don't know why I came" I got up took my stuff and ran out. I put back my stuff on and walked to Hunter's house, I don't get why cause he will never recognize me.

I knock on the door and nobody answered. I knock again and still nobody answers. I knock one more time and finally someone answers. It was Brandon.

"May I help you" he asked me.

"Oh...umm...one of your brother's friends may I come in"

"Yea sure he's up stairs" he said with a smirk on his face. Weird. I open the door and I say Hunter and Maria making out. Is this what I get for just leaving and why would he do this to me I thought he really liked me, my own best friend but I guess I don't know him really well to say that.

"Is this what I get for leaving!" I screamed at him and Maria.

"Who are you" Maria asked. Hunter came up to me and in front of my face.

"I'm the girl that left the school running and I come back to his house finding you fucking hoes making out" I yelled.

"Felicity?" Hunter said. He looks really good into my eyes and he knew it was me.

"I can explain Felicity"

I ran out of the hallway and down the stairs.

"Save it" I yelled.

I run out the door and went back to the library. Hunter didn't even bother to try and follow me. I wanted to cry really hard into someone's arms right now but don't know who. People where calling me but didn't bother to answer.

I hear foot steps from the stairs that lead to the basement. That's where I am right now. I look at who it was and it was Mario.

Maybe things happen for a reason.

///

Enjoy the update❤️

Olivia🐱