Truth or another lie

Sorry you guys I had to rename the book😂 and thank you for 1k I love you guys so much for 1k❤️ now let's read the new book.

Truth or another lie

I packed everything. I'm about to leave to find the truth. I climb out my window cause I heard people down stairs, I think it was Hunter, Weston and some others.

I can't go to Weston's house cause he might find me there, I need to find out where he works so I can talk to him and get some information why he left and why he took Weston away from me.

I went up the porch as quite as possible and graved my penny board. I ran until it was safe for me to ride and I rode off to the library. The library is were I mostly keep myself calm and read books. People think I'm a sweet little girl but they don't know how much trouble was in my past. The library is the only place that gets me with its secret books, mystery books and other books I just have love this place. I was close to the library and I got off my penny board I walked to the back cause I know who owns the library and they let me have the basement for my work and other stuff. I walked behind a bush and opened the door that leads to the basement. Nobody knows about the basement not even Maddie nor Hunter. I never told anyone so that good, I can stay here for the time.

I put my stuff down in the couch that I had here and I went to my desk where the computer was. People don't know that I'm a hacker well I am and I don't hack things very often but I need to find out where my dad works and how I can tell him that I'm his daughter that he left.

I go through so many codes and find out the job is working at now. He's a lawyer one of the top 10 in the state and that's saying something. Also I found out he had a dating profile which is kinda weird cause he is like in his 40s trying to find love. And if he finds love I hope he doesn't leave her.

It was already 7:39pm so right now is a good time to go to his office and ask him. I hope Hunter and the others don't find me I need to figure this out, by myself.

///

Short one Ik but at least I updated you guys I had a busy week and me and Lexi are working on the 2nd book for the sequel of "Hating or falling for him" and thank you for 1k readers love you guys please vote and comment. ~ Olivia😘❤️