Calum came back into the room not long after with sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt on. He sat back down on the sofa and looked at Emily who was starring at the TV screen. He moved the popcorn bowl onto the coffee table making Emily look at him before he opened his arms and she admittedly crawled in between his legs, which were on the sofa and laid on his chest. 

"Are you okay?" Calum asked after a few moments as he brushed through Emily's hair a little. Emily played with the hem of his shirt before she looked up at him. 

"I'm okay" She said, even though she knew that Calum knew that was a lie. Emily was over the death of her mother but it isn't something you ever completely get over. You get used it to. Emily was used to it which is why seeing her mothers face instead of a grave stone was weird. She looked so alive and real when in reality she was far from that. 

Calum didn't say anything else because he knew he already knew the truth and he didn't know what to say to her so he just gave her a comfort. 

"Hey Em" Calum said after about half an hour of silence. Emily lifted her head to look at him in order to continue. "We have to dance in front everyone we know tomorrow" 

"Yes?" Emily said slowly 

"We can't dance" Calum stated making Emily sit up and look at him. 

"Speak for yourself" Emily smiled at him 

"No seriously" Calum said making Emily frown at him and smile at the same time. "How do dance?" 

"Oh my god" Emily groaned "You can't be serious" 

"I'm being completely serious" Calum said "I don't want to look like an idiot" 

"It's just stepping around" Emily said before she screwed up her nose "I think.." 

"I told you that you didn't know!" 

"You said can't not didn't know" Emily corrected before she reached her Calum's laptop and opened it. "We can just youtube it. You tube has everything" 

"We're going to follow a youtube tutorial?" Calum asked as he watched Emily type into the YouTube search bar 'How to slow dance'. She scrolled through the results before clicking on a random one and standing up from the sofa. Calum looked at her in disbelief before he sighed because he kind of brought this on himself. 

"Please don't step on my feet" Emily said as Calum stood in front of her. Calum looked down before stepping lightly on her toes. "You're annoying" 

They looked at the laptop screen to see a couple in the basic position of facing one another with hands linked together on one side and the males hand on the females waist, while the females hand is on the males shoulder. The YouTube couple stepped to side before stepping backwards. According to the video glide side stepping is the key to a successful slow dance. After a while on bumping into each other because one was supposed to step backwards as the other stepped forwards and getting feet a little confused and tangled. Emily and Calum somehow manged to slow dance, at least somewhat slow dance. 

"Maybe we should've got lessons" Calum stated they sat back on the sofa. 

"You'd never go to dance lessons in a million years" Emily stated rolling her eyes "It'll be fine we can just wing it" 

"You're weirdly relaxed about it" Calum said as he reached for the popcorn bowl and placed it on his lap. Emily just shrugged and closed down the laptop. Emily moved the popcorn bowl from Calum's lap and put her head on it. "I was eating that" 

Emily placed the popcorn bowl on her face and held it there making Calum chuckle. 

"Such an improvement" He said as he took a handful of popcorn from the bowl and the bowl off her head. 

"Can you see my chins?" Emily said making Calum tap her under her chin at the double chin. "You have chins at this angle" Emily stated as she looked up at Calum. 

"Rude"Calum said as Emily yawned "Bed?" Emily just nodded before she pressed the off button on the remote and stood up from the sofa. 

"Where's Buzz?" Emily asked making Calum shrug 

"buzz!" Calum called before they hear the running of small paws down the hallway and into the living room. "Hey buddy" Calum said as Buzz came into sight. Emily walked out of the living room and down to the bedroom as another yawn escaped her mouth. 

*

Emily curled into Calum's side like she always did as they laid in silence. 

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" Emily asked making Calum frown a little, but it was dark so she couldn't see that. 

"Not really" Calum said "Part of me thinks you won't turn up" 

"Why?" Emily asked laughing a little 

"Because maybe you'll actually come to your senses" Calum shrugged 

"No I've gotta marry you so I can divorce you and take half your income" Emily said sleepily making Calum chuckle under his breath a little. "Or marry you, make you get me pregnant then divorce you so I'll get more money" 

"I feel so used and abused" Calum answered "Do I get to see the kid?" 

"Yeah if you want" Emily mumbled before reaching up and kissing Calum's lips. "Don't worry I'll show up" 

"Oh thanks for the reassurance" 

___________________________________________

I'm kinda just drawing this out because the wedding chapter is gonna be long (I think) so here's another filler. 

The next chapter is the last official chapter but I'm gonna do an epilogue which will be the spring board into the third book. 

Yes third book - I'm not sure on the title or anything really but I will be writing one at some point. 

ok thanks for reading, you're cool, you're beautiful and I love you.