Chapter 7

Christian

"Wait...what?" I asked, sat there in shock.

"Your boyfriend, Daniel, is a werewolf." Jackson said, slowly as I processed. "He smelt like a wet dog, hence I sneezed when he came near me. Ew. But I have also seen him before..."

"Where?" I asked, still trying to process this new information.

"I am not sure if you what to know Sir..." Jackson said, slowly backing away. I stood up suddenly. "Please don't hit me Sir, please don't hit me." Jackson lowered himself to the ground. I picked him up, as he was shaking violently. I took him to the bedroom, and laid him on the most fluffy blanket I could find.

"I want to know Jackson. Tell me everything."

Jackson

I sat on the blanket nervously, I wasn't sure if he truly wanted to know. And it would take a lot of explaining.

"Well, you will need a little context first."

"Okay." Christian looked at me waiting.

"So there are these underground...cities...they are for those who aren't human. And the cities are like your average human city but there are some differences here and there. For example we still have shops, however we have shops suited for...say...vampires, they have blood shops where they sell various types of blood. You get the idea?" Christian nodded in response. "They also have Neko centres. These centres are where you can sell, trade or buy Nekos. However, once in a while they will take all the Nekos in the centre to the city's stadium. Where a series of events take place. One of them being Neko battles."

"I don't see how this links to Dan..." Christian interrupted.

"I am getting there. The Nekos that compete are mostly from the centre but there are still many masters who take their Neko to fight in the hopes to cash money...and a lot of it. The Nekos that win, their masters get money and the Neko gets the chance to live. If the Neko loses then the master has multiple options. One, they could trade their Neko with a different one. Two, they could sell their Neko, to the centre, for money. Three, they could keep their Neko and pretend like nothing happened, although this is a rare occurrence. With me so far?"

Christian nodded.

"There is a fourth option. They can sell their Neko to either the slaughter group or the sexual assault group. If they choose the slaughter group they get to watch their Neko get killed however they desire. Or some, who are of very high status, will have the option to kill the Neko themselves, with the assistance of the slaughter group. If they choose the sexual assault group, they get to watch their Neko be raped multiple times by the group. Once it's all over the master can decide whether they want the Neko back or if the group can keep it. If the group keeps it they will assault it again and again, until they are bored of it, so they send it to either the slaughter group or the centre."

"That's horrible, has that happened to you?"

I looked down...because it had happened to me...luckily by some miracle I was still here. "I am not a great fighter, so it was no surprise I lost. My master at the time, decided to send me to the sexual assault group...I was raped by twelve different men. Once that was over, my master wanted me back. He then sent me to the slaughter group. He said he wanted it to be slow and painful. All I can say it was lucky that was how he wanted me killed, as he ended up have a business call and having to excuse himself and told the group to finish me off however they wanted. So they left me chained to the wall while the dealt with the other customers. Daniel saw me and wanted me for his own, so un-chained and locked me in the back of his truck and took me to his house. He was my master for six months until he got bored of me."