Chapter 5

Jackson

Master...Christian, took me into the living room where we sat and watched cartoons for a little while. My ears were on full display now, but that doesn't matter now he knows. It actually feels really nice to have them free and not cramped up under that hood.

The cartoon finished and Christian turned the television off. He faced me, looking thoughtful. "Can I ask you questions, about being Neru...Nako...?" He asked.

"Neko." I corrected him, giggling a little bit. "And yes of course you can ask."

"So...did you turn Nako...Neko?" He asked.

"No, I was born Neko. My entire family are Neko." I hadn't thought of my family in a long time...I do not know if they are even alive now...

"You have a family...where are they?" Christian asked surprised.

"I honestly do not know. The last time I saw them, I was five years old. I am now nineteen years old. I was sold at the age of five, to a master, since that moment I haven't heard anything of my family. I do not know where they live, or even if they are alive for that matter. I had an identical twin brother and a younger sister, she was two years younger than me and my brother. Me and my brother were sold at the same time, but to two separate masters. My mother said how she could never sell her only daughter, male Nekos are not valued as much as females, in fact most males are killed before the age of fifteen. Whether or not she was later sold, I do not know. My father was shot in front of me, when I was four. He had a slow and painful death. My mother was pregnant with my sister at the time. My brother is most likely dead, due to being male, but I hope he was lucky like me and has not been killed. I hope my mother and sister are still together and protecting each other." I said, thinking out loud.

Christian just stared at me. "Why we're you sold? Did your own mother sell you?"

"She did. She needed money to support her and my sister. The best option was to get sell me and my brother, for money. That way she would also have less children to care for so less money was needed to support the family." I said. My mother was a kind woman, she only did what was right.

"So you were sold at the age of five?" Christian asked. I just nodded. "So you haven't seen or heard of your family in fourteen years?" I was never taught maths so I assumed that he was correct and nodded. "What has happened to you in those fourteen years?"

"I have had 72 different masters. 573 near death experiences in the hands of those masters. 97 times by strangling, 95 times by drowning, 86 times by whipping with a leather belt in the face. 85 times by suffocation with a pillow, 74 times by being severely beaten, 73 times by starvation. 49 times by being hit by a moving vehicle and 14 times by being struck by lightning. I have been raped 1687 times." I stopped not sure what else to include. I had kept count of this from day one with that first master at 5 years of age. I can't do maths...but I can count, and have a very good memory.

"When was the first time you were raped?" He asked.

"The same day I was first sold."

Christian looked at me in shock. "I knew you had been through a lot but not to that extent...okay light hearted stuff now. So you are part cat. Can you turn into a cat completely?"

"Yes, but it takes a lot of effort. So it's much easier to stay like this. I can't turn into completely a human form though. Some Nekos can, but very few. But it doesn't bother me hiding my ears under a hood or hat, and it's not that difficult to hide a tail down a trouser leg. But I get really bad cramps in my tail sometimes, when I do that."

"You have a tail?!" Christian gasped. I nodded...should I not have said I have a tail...? "Hold on, you have cat ears and a cat tail...?" I nodded again. "Wait here a second." Christian got up and left to his bedroom, he came back moments later with a pair of baggy jogging bottoms.

Christian

Jackson has a tail...a bloody tail...just...holy shit...
He complained about cramps he gets when tucking his tail in his trouser leg. I remembered about a pair of old jogging bottoms I had, we could cut a hole for his tail, so he can be more comfortable around the apartment. I know that I had bought him a bunch of clothes but I didn't want to go cutting holes in the new clothes, when I wasn't sure if the idea of mine would work. Plus, he would need some clothes where he could go out into public without a tail hole.

I came back into the living room with the jogging bottoms in hand. They would be too big for him but I can cut them down to size. "Put these on quickly while I get a pair of scissors and a pen." I said to him before going to the kitchen to collect a pair of scissors and a pen. When I returned, he was in the jogging bottoms, with the original pair of trousers he was wearing, folded neatly on the arm of the sofa.

They were huge on him; it was adorable. "Right, where is the base of your tail?" He pointed to the base of his tail. I gently marked a line with the pen, where I would cut the tail hole. I then knelt down and made marks where I would cut of the bottoms of the trouser legs so they would be the correct length for him. "Right, now take them off and I will cut where I have marked. I will close my eyes if you want." He nodded. I turned with my hands over my eyes, I heard him shuffle around and the movement of fabric.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, he was back in the original pair of trousers and the jogging bottoms in hand. Ugh, why did he have to put a pair of trousers back on, I would love to see his beautiful legs...I did not just think that. Clear your mind Christian, clear it.

I took the jogging bottoms and cut carefully where I had marked. "One more thing." I ran and collected a pair of underwear I had bought him. I made a judgment as to where his tail would be and carefully cut a hole. I returned and handed the underwear to him. "Now when you are at home you don't have to have your tail stuck in your trousers. It will be more comfortable for you. Go in the bathroom and try them on and see if it worked."

Jackson ran to the bathroom excitedly. I laughed a little. I placed the pen and scissors on the coffee table and went into the kitchen. I made myself a latte and poured Jackson a glass of milk. I walked back into the living room to find Jackson jumping around in excitement. His tail on full display. It was beautiful. It matched his hair colour, jet black. But when the light hit it you could see small brown streaks running through it. It looked like silk. "Better?" I asked.

"Definitely, thank you so much." Jackson said, happily. I handed him the milk, his face lit up. "This is the best day ever!" He claimed.

We spent the rest of the day looking through his new clothes deciding which ones were public and which ones weren't. Those that were public had no tail holes and consisted of hoodies. Those that were decided as private, I cut tail holes into. Jackson would then try them on, just to be sure I had cut the hole in the correct place. All of his underwear now had tail holes in them, as he said I made it easier for him to have his tail down his trouser leg that way, when he needed to have his tail hidden.

Jackson continued to claim how this was the best day ever. I am pretty sure he had a constant smile.