Chapter 20

Hey guys, so, my WiFi was meant to be fixed a few days ago, however, he located the issue and told us he needed to get someone else to fix it as he wasn't 100% qualified for that particular issue. Another guy came today, he fixed the first issue and found another, which he isn't qualified for...so he is getting another person to look at it in a day or two...ugh...
Anyways, my WiFi has improved and I have been able to access wattpad so here's another chapter for you guys...

Christian
I phoned Darcy to ask if she was able to look after Jackson for an hour or so, as I wanted to surprise him with a bunch of art stuff. I planned to go to the art shop and buy almost everything in there. I also wanted to get two frames to put Jackson's drawings in, so I could hang them on the wall for everyone to see.

Darcy turned up about ten minutes after I called. We chatted for a few minutes before I decided I needed to go. I wanted to be back before Jackson woke up. Darcy went and laid next to Jackson in the bed, so if he did wake up, he wouldn't panic at my absence, as Darcy would be right there to explain that I had just left for a bit of 'grocery' shopping. Speaking of which...we need groceries...I will make an online order tonight and get it delivered for tomorrow afternoon.

I locked the door behind me. Darcy had a spare key so if she and Jackson needed to leave the apartment in an emergency they could. I started the car and made my way to the art shop. As I pulled out of the drive way, I saw someone in a black hoodie and jogging bottoms. They were stood watching me. I felt rather creeped out but I put it to the back of my mind as I drove away.

I arrived at the art shop. It was huge, it would take me at least an hour just to cover the ground floor...there is three floors to this place...I must take Jackson here when his tail is better. He would think he had been taken to heaven.

I covered the ground floor in fifty minutes. My huge trolley, was half full already. I made my way up on the escalators, to the next floor. I saw it was mostly canvases and easels. I decided on a sturdy easel and a few canvases varying in size. I didn't get that many as Darcy had already bought a few for him.

Up the escalators again, this time to the top floor. This floor was moulding and sculptures. Jackson had never mentioned an interest in sculpting...maybe he has never had the chance to try it. I headed over to the kids section, as they should be easier and a good place for Jackson to start. I decided on two instruction kits. The kits included four colours of modelling clay...stuff, a set of instructions to help sculpt the final animal, a tool, and a mat to protect the surface you were working on. Sounds pretty good to me. I decided on the cat kit, for obvious reasons and the hedgehog kit, as it looked adorable. Once the animal was finished you placed it in the oven for thirty minutes and the animal will harden and your sculpture is complete.

The kits combined had eight colours. I looked around and they had individual packets of colours. I grabbed another seventeen different colours so Jackson had a total of twenty-five colours. He had two tools with the kits combined. I looked up and saw there was a pack of ten different tools. Straight in the trolley. I looked down at the trolley...where am I going to store all of this? I remember seeing storage units on the ground floor. I decided to take the lift down to the ground floor. I went over to the storage section.

There was one wooden unit in particular I saw that I knew I had to get. It was about waist height for me, it had really small drawers at the top and as you went down the drawers got increasingly bigger. It also had a slot on the side to keep your easel in, when the easel was folded up. It also had a small drying rack, which took up about a quarter of the top. It was perfect. I looked at the information given with the unit. If I bought it I would have to put it together. The drawers came already built but I would have to build the frame of the unit. Hmm. I was going to have to get Jackson out of the house, so I could build it without his knowledge.