Chapter 3: If You Attack A Women's Pride All Hell Breaks Loose

Start from the beginning

"Elliana has not made her decision," I begin putting my books away.

"Hey shorty," another familiar voice says standing in front of the locker on my left side.

"My name is Elliana," I glare at Alex.

"Have you decided anything?" he asks intrigued.

"No," I continue putting my books away.

"Princess," the final familiar voice says.

"My name is Elliana," I reply through gritted teeth.

"What's your decision princess?" Josh asks standing on the locker next to Alex's.

"My name is E-L-L-I-A-N-A," I whisper bitterly trying my best to not cause a scene. "And no I haven't made my decision, so can you all just go to your own lockers and leave me alone."

"These are our lockers," they reply simultaneously and my jaw drops.

"I hate this school," I shut my locker and make my way towards my next class.

***

"Why the hell did you do that," Taylor exclaims widening her eyes.

So I decided to tell Pipper and Taylor about the bet I made with the guys. Let's just say they didn't like it very much.

"I don't know," I put my head in my hands "but it's too late to back down now. So I need to make some rules and a prize."

"No sex," Pipper says taking a bite from his sandwich.

"No dating," Taylor drinks her juice.

"Nothing you say when you're not in your five senses counts," Pipper smiles as if he'd just come up with the greatest rule ever.

"Okay," I nod. "What about a prize?"

"Princess," Josh and two other monsters come sit on the table.

"Have you made the rules shorty?" Alex's asks while sipping his apple juice.

"Elliana has," I nod. "No sex with anyone and no dating anyone."

"Bair," Pipper makes a funny facial gesture.

"Oh right," I chuckle. "Nothing that is said when you're not in your five senses counts."

"Okay Ellie," Vinny nods. "We made some rules too."

"Elliana," I roll my eyes.

"You can't say no to dates," Josh smirks.

"The bet will continue until you move out," Alex smirks.

"No sex or dating anyone other than us three," Vinny smirks looking directly at Pipper.

"Fine," I answer confidently.

"What about the prize?" Alex asks and they all look at me intrigued.

"I haven't made one yet," I bite my apple. "I still have to think about it."

***

"Polar bears aren't white," Taylor argues. "They have transparent fur pressed tightly together making it look white."

We're currently all sitting in my front yard talking about school and Pipper decides he's going to say polar bears are white which made Taylor quite upset.

"Well they're white to me," Pipper chuckles clearly enjoying making Taylor mad.

"See this is why Taylor does the school newspaper," I laugh. "She can literally argue on everything."