Chapter 3 // Resisting Temptation

Beginne am Anfang

"Are you sure you didn't plan this?" I ask, surprised by all the labor he put in.

He smiles, his gorgeous smile stunning me. This is the first time I've actually seen it. Nate starts the movie and pulls me closer to him. He swirls my curls between his fingers, as I lay on his chest, hearing the patter of his heartbeat. Being this close to him is weird but in a weird way, I like it. We watch as the couple has sex, while the killer is so close by. "Why are they having sex when their friend just got brutally murdered?" I mutter out of frustration.

"The scared girlfriend and her hero boyfriend, typical for her thank him." He answers looking at me. "They were in the heat of the moment," Nate says mockingly.

"She could've said no." I protest. "It's not that hard."

"So you're telling me you could resist the temptation?" I flash back the what happened earlier, the way I craved him.

My eyes travel up his body until our eyes meet, and the word fumbles out of my lips. "Yes."

His brow arches, not believing me for one second, I can't lie for shit. "Let's find out." He pushes back his thick mane. "You make a noise, or move you lose." His eyes travel up and down my body as he bites his lip.

"Okay, and if I win?" The challenge enticing me.

"You win, we don't have to have any more therapy sessions. If I win then you stay with me tonight." His deep voice filled with excitement.

"Deal." Instantly getting wet at the thought of his touch.

Nate takes off his shirt and throws it on the wooden deck, as he climbs on top of me I can see sculpted chest. Damn, he's so hot. "Remember not a sound or moving." He leans down and kisses the line of my jaw, the movie still playing. He slides his hand up my crop top, ripping it off. Damn, that's hot. Nate undoes the front clasp of my lace bra, letting my full breasts droop to the side. He begins to suck on one of my stiff nipples and plays with the other one, sending tingles throughout my sensitive body. No moaning. Nate grabs the waist of my skirt, pulling it off, the salty breeze off the ocean stuns my wet core. Nate pulls my legs til' they're just hanging off the chair, he rubs his fingers across my wet lips. Oh, my. He gently kisses my thighs, I bite my tongue. Nate sucks on my thigh as he takes off my thong, revealing my soaking wet slit, quivering for his touch. He circles his fingers around my core, "I thought you could resist me, Miss. Maria." before plunging them in.

Nate curls his fingers, hitting my spot as he licks my throbbing clit and my body shutters. "NATE!!" I let out. "Oh my fuck, Nate!" I clench the blankets that lay beneath me, the pleasure to overwhelming for me to keep shut.

He looks up at me, "Looks like I win." He cleans off his fingers before standing up.

"Please don't leave me like this Nate.." I look up his body until our eyes meet. "Fuck me."

He looks at my body, my legs still open. "I don't wanna hurt you, Maria." He says knowing he's teasing me.

"Please finish me off, Mr. Wolfe." I grab the waist of his faded shorts and pull him closer to me, his large bulge inches from my mouth. I look up at him to see his gray eyes craving me, just like I was him. I pull down the metal zipper, revealing his growing bulge in his Calvin Kleins. His shorts drop to the floor, then next goes his black Calvins, his length springing free. I stroke his already hard length, hearing his soft sexy moans, making me want him more. I take my tongue and glide it from the base to the tip, making sure I get every inch. I wrap my tongue around his tip, sucking softly. 

"I have to have you, now." He throws me back against the bed looking lounge chair, his veins pulsing throughout his robust body. Nate slips on a ribbed condom and pushes his long hard cock into me, moans pouring out of my mouth. The pain from his immense length so turns into pleasure. "You're so fucking tight!" He roars, into the night. I arch my back, so that he rubs my g-spot, with every thrust of his powerful hips. His normal pace is replaced with slow long strokes.

My nails dig into his back. "Please make me cum Mr. Wolfe." I moan into his ear, and his pace quickens, rocking the chair. "Oh yes, Nate!" I yell over the crashing waves.

Nate thrust his hips harder than before, longing for us both to cum. "Maria!" He grabs the base of my head pulling my coiled hair, as I rub my throbbing clitoris. "Cum for me sweet girl, cum for me." On his command my walls clench, I cum, my body shutters and my legs tighten, making him cum too. Nate collapses next to me, looking at the bright stars, catching his breath. "That was great, love." He turns and we face each other, both of our bodies searing from the sexual rendezvous. Nate slides his thumb over my lips before pressing his against them. I feel his burning lips, his warm tongue, his hand cupping my face, I feel love, I think. He pulls away from the kiss then picks me up, cuddling me in his strong arms.

"Where are you taking me?" He opens the door and walks into the air-conditioned house.

"To bed, sweet girl." Nate carries me up the spiral wooden staircase, and into the lavish master. He pulls back the bed with one hand and sits me down. Nate kisses me on the cheek, turns off the light, and leaves the room, shutting the door.

"Nate!" He walks back and opens the door, light from the hallway shining in. "Don't go." I helplessly look at him, scooting over to the middle of the bed, leaving enough room for him. Nate turns on the ceiling fan and gets in the bed. I snuggle up to him, my head laying on his firm chest, and my legs entangled with his. "Don't leave me, please." Remembering those are the words hold so much meaning.

"I won't leave you." Nate delicately glides his finger up and down my spine, putting me at ease. My deep brown eyes slowly drift shut, as I fall asleep in his arms.

*********

Hope you guys like it! Thank-you for reading my little story! I hope you enjoyed this part, it was fun to write. Please vote if you liked this chapter, follow for more stories, and comment because I love reading them.

xoxo,

Avery Lea

Please leave your feedback lovelies.
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
Q: How do you think Nate feels about Maria, is it just lust?