15

I woke up on a bed of golden flowers. I looked around, confused. Had I been here before? It feels like I have. I stood and almost fell back down when I felt pain shoot up from my abdomen. I gasped in pain but carried on. I walked through the doorway that was at the end of the room and walked through it. A yellow flower was under a single patch of light.

"Howdy!" it said when I walked in. "I'm-"

"Flowey. Flowey the Flower," I interrupted it. How did I know it's name?

Flowey made a strange face, "you remember me. But how? You're not supposed to remember that."

"I'm not sure how I remember that."

Flowey looked at me, "mhmm. I've got to go talk to someone. See ya later!" and he disappeared.

I hugged the wall going to the other doorway. I gripped my stomach tightly as I made my way to where the goat lady usually is. When I made it, she wasn't there.

"What? It's supposed to be the same."

I heard rustling behind me, but thought nothing of it. Then I heard a voice behind me say, "Howdy! I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower."

What? It was silent for a few moments before Flowey said, "wait, didn't you come by here just now? What are you doing back here?"

I slowly made my way back to where Flowey was and saw a small child in a purple and blue sweater. He looked kind of like Chara, but somehow had a nicer feel to her.

"Hello?" I asked, coming closer to the two of them.

Flowey turned around and made that creepy face he always does, "hello again. I see there are two humans in the Underground at the same time. How peculiar."

"Hello," the small child signed. "Do you happen to know your way around?"

How do I understand sign language all of the sudden. I've never learned it before. "Um, yes, I suppose I do. I could help you around if you'd like. Come on," I held my hand out and the child took it. I couldn't tell if they were a boy or girl.

"So, what's your name?" I asked after we'd been walking for a while. I still haven't seen any sign of Toriel. How do I know her name?

"Frisk," the child signed.

I smiled, "that's a wonderful name." We walked in silence for a while longer, but then we approached Toriel's house. "Alright Frisk, we're going to go in here and see if the nice lady I met before is here, okay?"

Frisk nodded. I smiled and led her into the house. I looked in every room upstairs and saw no one, so I took Frisk's hand and led them downstairs. What I saw after walking down the long hallway made me hide Frisk behind my back and gasp.

Chara stood there, smiling like a psychopath and holding a bloody knife, over a dead Toriel. "Hello Skylar. Welcome to the genocide run."

~~I'm sorry.  Please don't kill me.