11: Master Upon The Frozen Heavens

Start from the beginning

Yuki nodded too quickly but suddenly jumped off of her seat and ran to Rukia with tears staining her eyes.

"Master Rukia, I can't take it anymore! Hyorinmaru-sama has been saying mean things to me!" Yuki said practically crying now

"Hyorinmaru? What has my zanpakuto done to you?" Toshiro asked a bit worried

"He said-

*A few minutes of perverted and uncomfortable talk later*

"And that's what all he said." Yuki said still with tear stained eye

Everyone in the room wore the same expression. Dumbstruck and red faces. Toshiro, still wearing that face, quickly removed his zanpakuto from his waist and threw it across the room hitting the wall. He walked over to his zanpakuto and started kicking and stomping on it. Rukia seems to be the first one to break free from the trance and proceeded to cover Yuki's ears and place her head ontop of Yuki's. Next is Renji who walked over to Toshiro and calmed him down. Last is Rangiku who copied what Rukia did but placed her head on top of Rukia.

Toshiro walked over to Yuki and pried off the two shinigamis who are covering her. Yuki looked at her Master Toshiro and bowed. Toshiro sighed and rubbed his neck.

"Sorry about that. I didn't know Hyorinmaru can be that dirty and perverted." Toshiro said but stopped for a while as he closely looked at Yuki's face

She has her cheeks puffed a bit and her eyes become doe-like with small tears coming out of it. Her lips are puckered and her face is red from crying. She seems like a child that just finished a whole day of crying with matching hiccups and sniffles. Toshiro's face slightly turned pink as he felt his heart skip a beat which took him by surprise.

"I-it's okay, Master Toshiro. As Snow Felines, our scents tend to attract unwanted attention from the snow creatures. Especially Snow Dragons like Hyorinmaru-sama." Yuki said still sniffling and looking down

Toshiro looked at her state and he can't help but feel partially responsible in making her cry. But also he felt something weird. Of course because the zanpakuto belongs to him and those were pretty unappropriate words. He turned towards the three and signaled them to leave first. Rukia ruffled Yuki's hair before standing up. Renji followed soon while dragging Rangiku who insisted to stay. After a while, the both of them are alone inside Toshiro's office.

Yuki stopped sniffling and was drying her eyes when she felt something cold on her head. She looked up to see Toshiro smiling at her and in his hand is a piece of ice shaped like a snowflake. Yuki's eyes lit up and hesitantly took the ice.

"Go ahead. Consider it a welcome gift. Also a way of apologizing for Hyorinmaru's actions." Toshiro said looking away to conceal the pink in his face

Yuki then smiled and took the gift. She inspected it and placed it on her right ponytail aligned with Muracho. The snowflake seemed to latch itself on Yuki's hair because it didn't fall off. She looked again at Toshiro smiled her biggest smile.

"Thank you very much, Master Toshiro." Yuki said and bowed

Toshiro chuckled a bit and ruffled her hair. That was his intention but when he places his hand on Yuki's hair, he felt himself stop and was shocked that her hair is so soft. He also noticed that the color of her hair is paler than his. It's as white as newly fallen snow and not a speck of another color was seen. His eyes also lingered to much on her face. Her heterochromatic eyes, one eye as blue as the sky and the other so pink that it will put the newly blossomed sakuras to shame. Her pinkish lips which are slightly parted because he is unconciously caressing her lower lip.

It seems like his hand has a mind of it's own because before he knew it, he was caressing Yuki's pink cheeks. He quickly pulled back and they both avoided each others gazes with quickly beating hearts. Toshiro coughed and extended his hand to her. Yuki took it and was shocked when Toshiro kissed it.

Yep, Hitsugaya Toshiro just kissed Yuki's hand without his knowledge.

Yuki's pink cheecks became red and she heard Toshiro chuckle.

"Sorry. I didn't know what came over me but. . ." Toshiro said but stopped halfway

"Maybe you should go. We can't let Rukia and Renji waiting." He added instead

Yuki became speechless and just nodded. She can nothing asided from her quickly beating heart. Toshiro lead her to the door and was welcomed by an eavesdropping Renji and Ranjiku which fell face first upon opening the door. After a few minutes of shouting a certain lieutenants name and constantly reminding them eavesdropping is no good, the gang of three left the barracks.

"Huh? Captain, why are you so red?" Rangiku asked her captain

"Keep quiet and do your paperwork." Toshiro said through gritted teeth

Rangiku began teasing Toshiro but it all endes in deaf ears as Toshiro's head is still filled by a certain white hair neko girl.

Maybe it isn't only snow creatures who are attracted to her.

------------------------------

A/N

So. . . yeah.

Anyway, thank you for the 1.0k+ reads. Me and Yuki are so thankfuk for all the support. Love ya guysh!!!!

Next: Flames Of The Fight

Logging out

MikuMayu