1.

"Slivman! You're up!" My boss shouted at me from around the corner.

I applied the finishing touches to my make-up and looked at myself one last time in the mirror. My body was barely covered at all with the skimpy outfit I was being forced to wear. Long black hair falling past my breasts even with tight curls. Bright red lipstick is currently covering my lips and my eye make-up is heavy and full.

"Ellie! Get your ass out there!" He shouted again.

With a heavy sigh, I finally stepped away from the mirror, ready to put on a show. "Looking good," Mr.Reimer winked as I walked past him.

Believe it or not, I'm still a virgin. Even though I'm a stripper, I would refuse to have sex with anyone. At the very, very most, I'd give them a blowjob, but I wouldn't have sex. Sometimes, it's a problem for me, and other times, it doesn't matter. Most of the people I get hired for just want a show or a lap dance or something simple like that. There's very few people that have actually wanted to have sex with me. Maybe I was just that repulsive.

Either way, I took my first step onto the stage. There were wolf whistles and cheering as I wrapped my hand around a pole and began grinding against it. Sometimes, I took pleasure in the entertainment of people watching me work the pole, other times I was incredibly disgusted by the sexual stares I was reciving, though I should be used to it.

There was a particular man in the audience that caught my attention. His hair was black, with a fringe that swept arcross his forehead. He looked incredibly uncomfortable, as if he didn't want to be here.

Well, time to make him even more uncomfortable. My hand fell from the pole as I began to stride over to where the man was sitting. When I reached him, he eyes were focused on his phone as he began texting.

"Hey," I spoke in my best attempt to be some what seductive.

He glanced up from his phone for a breif second looking surprised that someone was talking to him.

"Um.. Hi," He smiled shyly as I straddled his lap and rocked back and forth. "This.. Uh.. I- I don't have any money to tip you for this.."

My smirk grew as he blushed as I began to kiss his neck. "It's okay, this is just to get you into things," My warm breath hit his neck causing him to shiver.

I was beginning to feel him harden against me as I continued to rock back and forth. My hands grabbed his and placed them onto my hips. When I removed my hands from his, he kept his hands there.

"What's your name?" I mumbled into his neck.

"I- Um, it- My name, um.. Phil," I found it amusing that I made him stutter like this.

Leaning back, I smiled at him, and he smiled back. "My name's Ellie, and I'm 19, how old are you?"

"I'm 26," He smiled. I never would have guessed that he was 26, I would have thought he was around my age, or maybe a little older than me.

His hands left my hips as he looked up at me. "Can we get out of here for a while? I wanna ask you to do something, but I don't want to talk about it in here."

Probably something dirty. I nodded and got off his lap and waited for him to stand up. Once he stood up and began walking, I followed him out of the loud strip club and outside. I suddenly realize how cold it was out here once I was out the door and still in my outfit with bare legs, stomach and arms, while Phil had tight black jeans, a shirt, a flannel and a leather jacket on.

"So, I have this friend... His name is Dan Howell," He paused.

Dan Howell. The name sounded familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it.