Akuma Nightmare

AN//I've said this so much already, but thank you so much for getting me to 1k views! You guys are the best! This chapter is gonna be a bit intense, so be prepared! If you are uncomfortably reading about death, please skip the different writing.The characters and places are owned by the MLB team but the story line is mine! Enjoy!

The group woke up to Kim screaming " Akuma! Akuma!" Marinette and Adrien hopped up and transformed. "That'll never get old" said Alix. The duo chuckled, but stopped when the world went silent. " this is quiet, to quiet..." Whispered Marinette. The class looked at eachother with confused faces. Alya opened her mouth to talk but was it erupted with Adrien's window smashing in the class.

"Everyone get to cover!" Shouted Adrien.
"Who are you?!" Asked Marinette.
"Your nightmare's are something I can bring on you, can you guess my name?" Smirked the Akuma. Suddenly the Akuma shot a cloud at Marinette. She tried to dodge it, but failed. She screamed and fell to her knees, holding her head.
"Stop! Stop!" She screamed.
"Let's look into her nightmare, shall we?" Asked Nightmare in a menacing voice. A cloud appeared above Marinette's head.

Nightmare-
Marinette was waking up from class. " huh, I must have fallen asleep..." Marinette walked to the front of the school. She stood on the steps, with tearful eyes. "M-my friends..." She squeaked out. Infront of her, was her class, lying on the floor, barely breathing. They were almost dead. "This is all your fault! You didn't protect us! Your a failure!" said Alya as she shook her head at Marinette. Marinette stared at her friends with wide eyes. Then she noticed, Adrien wasn't there. She looked around with tears streaming down her face. Then she saw him. Her beloved partner, lying on the floor."No! This can't be happening!" Screamed Marinette.
"You didn't protect me. This is your fault! This wouldn't have happened if you weren't ladybug! Why must it be you. Your just a disappointment! Look what you did to your family!" Whispered Chat as he pointed to the bakery. " Nonononono!" Cried Marinette as she ran to her bakery. She slowly walked in to the bakery, and saw her parents on the floor, limp. " Mama! Papa! Marinette shrieked.
"Tikki? Where are you?" Marinette cried. " your the worst Ladybug ever! everyone that cares about you. There all dead! Therefore, I shall be taking your Miraculous." Said Tikki in a angry voice. As Tikki disappeared, Marinette curled up in a ball and cried

Real life-

Everyone was staring at Marinette, wide eyed. She was laying on the ground, crying. Everyone felt very pitiful of Marinette. " I've never seen something so terrible!"said Alya, crying that her Best Friend would dream of such a thing. " I'm very worried about her... I've never had a dream like that!" Said Nino
" Me too..." Said Adrien. Everyone had tear filled eyes as they thought about the nightmare.
" what do we do? try to wake her up?" Asked Kim in a near whisper.

Alix decided to go up to Marinette and shake her. " Marinette... Wake up. It's just a dream." Alix softly whispered to Marinette.
Marinette's eyes shot open. She looked around her as she breathes heavily. She backed to the wall and looked at the others fearfully. " Get away! I don't want to cause you any harm." Cried Marinette with a look of utter terror in her eyes. "I think she needs some alone time..." Said Nino, very sad that Marinette feels so terrified, and of herself.

The class looked at each other, confused as to where nightmare went. Then they heard screams. " Guys I can't do it alone!" Said Adrien in a Panicked voice. As if on cue, Master fu appeared out of thin air. " ah, young Chat Noir! But your friends can help you, as the have all been akumatised before! They just have to think of how much they want to help, and they shall transform!" Said Master fu as he disappears again.

The whole class closed their eyes and thought of how much they want to help. Alya was the first to transform, then Nino, then, Max, Kim, Alix, Nathan, Ivan, Mylene, Rose and Juleka. The class looked to Sabrina who was still trying, then suddenly she disappeared. "Uh, where did she go?" Asked Max.
" Don't worry guys! I'm here! She said as she appeared. Everyone looked at themselves.

" THIS, is what I looked like?! Asked Nino, Mylene and Kim in unison. The rest of the Class laughed.

"Hey gu- what is going on here? Why has everyone turned into there Akuma selves?!" Asked Marinette, panicked.
" Don't worry! Master fu told us that they can transform to help us! So they are on our side! Also, do you think we should call Lila? She was very powerful with her illusions." Asked Adrien. " Go for it! If she does something stupid she is out of here though!" Said Marinette.

The group were still worried for Marinette as they know she is good at hiding her feelings and would do anything to help, but just went with it.

-A lot of explaining and a transformation later-

" so, you guys haven't actually used your powers consciously, so I guess we should try them, the only thing is, some of your powers can only be used for bad things, but they do also improve how well you fight, so me and Adrien will be training you! Make sure you try your best because we have a city to save!"

First up was Alya. She had to try to lock or pause Marinette and Adrien as they tried to dodge. She fired the symbols quickly and paused the two after 10 minutes. Then she crossed out the symbols, releasing the duo. "Well done girl!" Said Marinette Alya squealed and hopped around. " I'm like a superhero!"

Next was Nino. His task was to attack the duo and finally put them into a bubble.He completed the task amazingly and tired the duo out. "Omg Nino! How are you so good?!" Asked Adrien. " I don't know Dude! I guess my body remembers how to do it from when I was akumatised!"Nino said happily.

Next up was Sabrina. She had to get to the heroes and hold them down. She had to try many times but she eventually completed the task.

Then it was Max's turn. He summoned his robot and make it fight. He used kicks and power balls. The class thought this to be very useful.

Then it was Mylene's turn. She put everyone in goop and practiced capturing people's feet in goop.

Ivan had to surround the group and grab them all.

Nathaniel had to trap the heroes as they tried to escape. He also decided to make beautiful scenery.

Alix attacked the duo and fought but had gloves given to her so she didn't freeze anyone.she was extremely fast and is good at dodging.

Kim worked with Alya to freeze people. He had pause symbols put into his arrows.

Rose and Juleka learned to fight and dodge. They helped each other if they were stuck.

Lila confused people and made illusions to scare the opposition. she is also very strong and can fly.

Now they were ready for a fight.

Thank you for reading this chapter! I enjoyed writing it! It was originally filled with gore in the nightmare but then I realised that I would have to change the age rating and I didn't want to do that, but I still feel this is a good chapter! That's all from me! Bye Bye Little Butterfly's!!