Sleepover!

AN// Hey guys! I'm bored so I decided to update this story! As always everything is owned by the Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir Team! Apart from the storyline of course! Hope you enjoy this Chapter!

"Hey do you guys want to sleepover?" Asked Adrien.
There was a chorus of 'yeah's and 'definitely's.

"Let's play truth or dare! Seeing how this is how this whole thing started." Marinette muttered the last part so nobody heard her.
"Yeah!" Said Kim. "Okay who wants to go first?" He asked again. Nathaniel put himself foward. " ugh, okay. Go and grab someone's bag from the pile and show everyone what's inside!" Said Kim. Marinette crossed her fingers that it wouldn't be her. " whose bag is this?" Asked Nathaniel as he held up a small pink bag. Marinette, Adrien, Nino and Alya looked at the bag with wide eyes. Marinette raised her hand. "Sorry Marinette..." Said Nathaniel in a quiet voice.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion. Nathaniel slowly opened the bag and screamed the most high pitched scream possible. Suddenly an Angry Tikki flew from the bag. "Not again!" Exclaimed Tikki.
" For the love of God! It's not that scary!" Screamed Marinette, surprising the class.
"Tikki! Spots on!" Said Marinette as the transformation started.

"Good enough explanation for ya?" Asked Marinette. The class just stared at her.

"I'm back gu... Ladybug!! Did you know I am the Mayors daughter? I'm your biggest fan! Please take a picture with me!" Squealed the one and only Chloé.

The Class just burst into laughter. " what's so funny?!" Screamed Chloe. "Tell them to stop Ladybug!" She said again. "Sorry Chloe, I don't take orders, especially from you..." Ladybug said in the most snobby voice she can.

Suddenly, Chat Noir appeared from a green light. "hello m'lady." Said Chat. It looks as if he had transformed in front of the class, While ladybug was speaking to Chloe. "Ugh. What is that Alley Cat doing here?" The class erupted into laughter again as she was saying it to her 'Adrikins'. " What now?! What's so funny?!" Screamed Chloe again as she stormed out of the Mansion.

Suddenly Mr Agreste walked in. "Ah! Ladybug and Chat Noir! How nice to see you here! May I ask, why are you here?" Asked the Designer.

"Oh! We were just visiting this wonderful class! We heard they were having a sleepover and thought we would crash it!" Said Chat Noir.
Mr. Agreste nodded and walked out of the room. The heroes de-transformed back to Adrien and Marinette.

The class kept asking questions into the late hours of that Friday night and fell asleep.

AN// Hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed that chapter! It's not to long because I ran out of ideas. I'll try to update soon! Also have you seen the views and votes!!! I've almost go 1k and 100 votes! Aaaaaaaaa! Thank you guys so so so much for reading and voting for my story! I didn't think it would go this far, but yet, it has! So thank you for that! That's all from me! Bye Bye Little Butterfly's!!