"Mmmm...oh my god you feel so good inside me" She moans taking all of me inside of her and I hold onto her waist thrusting my hips in sync with hers. I groan loudly feeling myself already getting close, then suddenly the bedroom door flys open. And Maria one of my house keepers barges in.

"Mr Jackson I...oh I'm so sorry"

"can't you fucking knock!!" I yell and Faith turns around. "Maria!?" She looks at her shocked. "Faith!" Maria gasps and runs out and Faith quickly gets off me adjusting herself "no! No! Please say this isn't happening" she shakes her head nervously. "you know her?"

"she used to be our housekeeper, her and mom are close friends"

"you sure that's her?" She nods worriedly and I jump up putting my pants on. I and blast the radio on full volume in the room then head for the door. "what are doing?" She looks at me confused "stay here!" I say sternly and run out of the bedroom, locking the door behind me and catch up with Maria.

**********

Maria's POV

I was shocked seeing Faith in bed with Michael. And when I saw the look in his eyes when Faith saw me and I ran hheading straight for the door. I was about to open the front door and I felt somebody grab my hair pulling me back. "don't even think about it!" Michael snaps pulling me back. "Mr Jackson please. I Can explain I...."

"why so you can run back to julie? I don't think so" he frowns "it wasn't my idea! Mrs Owens she..."

Before I can finish I feel his hand slap me across the face knocking my down. I hold my cheek and his leans down over me.

"your gonna walk out of here and your gonna forget what you just saw! I'm not gonna let you or anybody come between me and faith! Nobody's taking her from me and If I find out you said anything... I'll fucking kill you do you understand!? He says shakily with a nervousness in his eyes and I nod shakily. He drags me opening the door throwing me out onto the ground and one of his security runs over. "Bill get this bitch out of here and don't let her back in again!"

"yes sir" He nods nervously and confused helping me up and escorting me off the premises

**********

Michael's POV

After I throw Maria out I run back to my room and Faith is yelling and banging on the door hysterically. I calm myself and unlock it "what the fuck is wrong with you!!!" She shouts as walk back in the room. "calm down baby girl! Why are you screaming?" I say softly "why am I screaming!? you locked me in the fucking room!!"

I walk over turning the radio off and sit on the bed. "I'm sorry I didn't realise I locked it"

"what was with the radio?" She asks confused. "I thought you might like to listen to the radio while I was gone" I shrug and She looks at me confused and a nervous slightly. "Maria's gone now and don't worry she's not gonna say anything" I reassure her. "how do you know?"

"we had words and she agreed not to say anything. Why don't you come get back to bed" I motion to her and she looks at me worriedly "Faith.. come here" I say more stern yet still in a soft tone and she comes and sits next to me. "what do you mean you had words?"

"I just pointed out that she signed a confidentiality contract before she started working for me and I told her if it got out about me and you I'd be suing her" I shrug and she looks at me more calm "you sure?" I nod and smile stroking the side of her face "don't worry about her... I have and idea. Why don't you skip school and I'll skip work.

"we can't just..."

"we're both late anyway" I cut her off and lay down and take her arm leading her down next to me and wrap her in my arms holding her tight.