Twenty five (part 2)

Y'all... I swear I've been trying to update but the ideas have not been there.

I encourage everyone to go watch Bleaching Black Culture. I'm all for anything having to do with black people. And I love David Banner and everything about him.

...like seriously. That's Zaddy with his fine, bearded, conscious, black self. 😛
____________________________________

Kareem

Running my hand down my face and then over my head, I watched as Victoria ran to go inspect her truck.

"Do you know how hard I worked to get that?" The pain in her voice pissed me off even more, if that was possible.

"I do know. Which is why I got you. Aight?" I stared into her eyes, waiting for some kind of response.

Of course I was gonna make sure she had everything she needed. What kind of man would I be if I didn't?

Eventually, Victoria nodded her head. I also nodded in approval, before pecking her lips and standing up straight.

I pulled a phone out of my pocket and dialed Kaseem's number, trying to remain calm. That was short lived, however.

"And just so you know, this break shit over."

I know it's contradicting with me being who I am and doing what I do, but safety isn't questionable. I wasn't taking no for an answer, and that's from anybody. This shit had to end before it got too bad.

*

The entire ride back to the house, my baby was quiet. I honestly wish that I could just heal all of her frustrations, anger, and any other harmful emotion in an instant but that's not how life works. She's gonna be fine though; I can assure that.

As soon as we got to the house, Victoria dropped her purse and phone on the glass coffee table and started cleaning up. The house wasn't even dirty, she was just frustrated and couldn't get comfortable.

Walking up the stairs to the master bedroom, I continued to the bathroom to run her a bubble bath. I put some lavender Epsom salt because I was sure that she was sore from the long week she had at the shop and that was one of her favorite fragrances.

Once I was done getting everything together in the bathroom, I jogged back down the stairs and walked into the kitchen where Victoria was sweeping up her damn imagination.

"Please go to sleep," I mumbled, taking the broom from her hands and walking to put it on the side of the refrigerator.

Victoria's mad ass mugged me in agitation. I mugged her back because that's just what the hell I do.

Folding her arms, she sat in her hip, "I'm not tired."

"You still need some rest. Your ass ain't about to be spazzing out on me because you're tired."

She was good for it, and I was trying to save myself and everybody around her. I loved her crazy ass though, and I wouldn't trade her or her emotions for anything.

Ignoring me, Victoria walked away, getting ready to wipe the already clean counters down. Before she could reach a towel, my hand came down on her ass as hard as it possibly could.