Nine

Do y'all see that new book cover though???

*Milly Rocks on any block, yo block, and ya second cousin's block* I did that huh?

I know. 🌚🌚

And thank y'all so much for the amount of feedback that I got on the last chapter. It was surprising honestly, but I'm happy that you all like this book.

Quote in the mm.

Im lowkey coming for coon niggas and their self hating asses in this chapter. Beware.
________________________

Kareem

"Stop sneaking up on me like that."

"Good morning."

Me and Victoria spoke at the same time, making me chuckle.

As soon as I walked in the house, I was greeted with the smell of bacon, eggs, biscuits, pan sausages, and grits.

When I didn't see Victoria in the kitchen, just food sitting on the island, I jogged upstairs to where I heard Pretty Ricky's Up and Down playing.

The bed had all new sheets, pillow cases, and a new comforter. The room was completely cleaned, not like it was really dirty to begin with, and Victoria was swaying her hips while spraying Febreeze everywhere.

She was dressed in one of my muscle shirts and some of my boxers, with no panties on.

My goodness.

It ain't even 9 am and I'm already thinking about dessert.

"I see you finally understandin' my tactics."

"Mhm, I guess so. You smell good," she stated with one eyebrow raised, turning around to face me.

"Ya man can't get a kiss?"

"Where you been? I ain't seen you since last night." Victoria walked closer to me, mugging slightly, and ignoring my question.

"Well after I have you this NyQuil tongue, I went to go see Seem. I got back here around 10, but you were still sleep. Left back out at 6 to go get you some clothes from crib, and you know ya house is far. So that's why I'm just now getting back."

I raised up her house keys, overnight bag, and makeup thingy that were in my hands, "Ya edge control is in there too."

She loved that damn edge control.

"Mhm, oh okay. Just making sure."

"Lemme find out you obsessed just because of the tongue." Victoria cut her eyes at me but eventually smiled that beautiful ass smile that makes me go crazy.

"Can I get a kiss now."

She smirked a little bit before sitting the Febreeze down on the dresser and walking over to me to give me a hug.

"Goodmorning, baby."

Satisfied with the sight of all the passion marks from the previous night, I wrapped my arms around my lady's waist before burying my face in her neck and kissing it.

"Goodmorning, love."

*

"Kareem why did you pack this shirt?"