E X T R A (S M U T)

Start from the beginning

Jimin sighed in comfort as he felt all of Yoongi's love kisses, he felt so happy, so adored by Yoongi and he never once regretted those stupid fights they had.

Yoongi smiled as he pulled Jimin's boxers down, revealing the cute and sexy fat butt of Jimin's. Yoongi wanted to take him right there and then but he knew better, he had to prepare Jimin first.

Jimin gasped as Yoongi shoved two of his fingers into Jimin's mouth, Jimin never did his before but he didn't mind so he began sucking on the fingers presented to him.

As soon as Yoongi thought his fingers were wet enough, he placed his knees on both sides of Jimin, making the boys butt cheeks spread and giving Yoongi a nice view of his hole.

Jimin but his lip waiting for the perpetration, and once Yoongi stuck one finger in Jimin let out a small moan in anticipation.

Yoongi ran his long slender finger inside of Jimin a couple of times until he figured he was ready for the second finger, and then the third.

Jimin started bucking his hips against Yoongi's finger, wanting to feel something deeper and Yoongi got the idea.

He quickly pulled off his boxers and spit into his hand before rubbing it all over his cock. Yoongi rubbed Jimin's side to comfort him as he positioned his member against Jimin's hole and began pushing it in.

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut as the pain washed over him, even after Yoongi had filled out himself in Jimin, Jimin still felt the familiar surge of pain after the many times they fucked.

"Are you okay, Minnie?" Jimin turned his head to look at Yoongi before giving the older a reassuring smile.

"You can move now." Yoongi leaned down and placed a small peck on the youngers lips.

Yoongi slowly pulled himself out of Jimin before pushing back into the tight hole, making Jimin yelp in pain.

Yoongi felt bad that he was putting Jimin through this pain but he knew Jimin would like it in a couple of minutes.

Jimin squeezed the side of the couch and kept his eyes closed as Yoongi pushed and pulled his cock on and out of his hole. After a couple of thrusts, pleasure was starting to override the pain and Jimin was starting to enjoy it.

Yoongi felt Jimin buck his hips against himself and Yoongi took it as a sign that Jimin wanted to feel more of Yoongi.

Yoongi quickened his pace and leaned down to suck on the youngers neck, leaving big purple love marks on his neck.

Jimin moaned at the penetration and sensation of Yoongi's mouth, his cock was growing uncomfortable pressed against the couch and his stomach.

Yoongi continued to thrust into Jimin, both of them moaning loudly and in sync until Yoongi started to feel his high coming.

Yoongi pulled out of Jimin, letting his high fall as the younger whined at the loss of pleasure.

He quickly pulled Jimin up and sat him on top of himself, facing each other. Jimin lifted up slightly, grabbing Yoongi's cock and letting it slip back into him.

Jimin began bouncing, letting Yoongi's cock travel deeper into his body. Yoongi loved the scene in front of him, he loved seeing Jimin this way.

Yoongi leaned forward and took one of Jimin's pink hard nipples into his mouth and began sucking and biting on it as he began pumping Jimin's cock to the rhythm of Jimin bouncing on his cock.

Jimin was a moaning mess, gripping a hold of Yoongi's hair as the older sucked harshly on his nipple, he was started to see white and he needed a release quickly.

Yoongi knew that Jimin was about to get off by the way his cock twitched in his hand so Yoongi quickened his pace and pumped the youngers cock faster until a ribbon of white shot out and fell onto Yoongi and Jimin's stomach.

Jimin panted heavily, still continuing to bounce on Yoongi's cock, waiting for the older to get off.

Yoongi looked down at the sight of Jimin's cum and then to the sight of Jimin's ass swallowing his cock whole, it was enough to send him over the edge and feel his high.

He quickly gripped Jimin's hips and forcefully shoving him up and down harshly on his cock until he was seeing white.

Jimin bit his lip as he felt Yoongi's cock twitch inside him before feeling the hot seed that Yoongi let out with a load moan.

Yoongi threw his back into the couch, sweat on his forehead as he was breathing he heavy. Jimin smiled at the sight and leaned into Yoongi's chest, hearing his heart beat.

Yoongi kissed the top of Jimin's head before lifting the younger off of him, his cock slipping out along with cum.

Jimin cringed as he felt the cum drop down his thighs and onto Yoongi, "now the couch is going to be dirty and all I wanted to do was my homework."

Yoongi chuckled at Jimin before kissing the younger and hugging around his waist, "I love you, Jimin."

"I love you too, you sappy shit now help me clean up and do my homework."

_

Sorry, this might be too long hehe.