11 | Sleep with me?

You can scoot a bit closer, yeah know...

          The four of us carefully crowded around the makeshift table in the center of the tent; gently sitting down in a cross shape to allow easier maneuvering. We all sat in a back and forth pattern: boy then girl. Nathan sat to my right while Kevin was on my left and Genevieve was on the other side of the table across from me. Everyone seemed tense on if they will get truth or dare or if they will be one that knocks the tower down. Honestly, I am most nervous on getting a dare. Especially since I know that there is always that one dare to kiss someone and I hope it won't be Nathan. I started to tense up by just the thought of it. Nathan placed his hand on my shoulder and shook me vigorously. My body responded but my mind was lagging, he then proceeded to tap my forehead.

          "Helloo~ Earth to Clara"

I looked at him with a surprised blank expression. Everyone was actually looking at me with funny faces.

          "You're starting the game"

          "Oh" I looked the block tower and searched for a blank block. I then remembered that the blank blocks are also the same colors as the truth and dare ones, so I carefully tapped a black block in the middle of the tower. I made sure to carefully loosen the block and pulled it out gently with one hand. My body was relieved that I did not disturb the tower and successfully got the block, I turned it over to see the inscriptions: Have you ever stolen anything? My body gave off a tingling feeling as I mentally spoke those words. Yes, I have stolen something, but it wasn't something from the store, it was just "laying there".

          "Okay what did you get, read it out loud Ads" Kevin looked at me with spiced eyes.

          "Have you ever stolen anything, yes I have"

          "Ugh, Ads you need to tell us what"

          "The block did not ask me to—"

          "But we did, so spill"

          "Fine, it was when we went downtown in Ulton, and the trinket shop had things displayed on the sidewalk, you know outside the store" Everyone looked at me with excitement, while Nathan had this glint in his eyes on me being honest on stealing before, "And there was this cool looking crystal paper weight that had marble crystals and gold leaf on it, and it was fairly small so I grabbed it and placed it in my purse in a slick motion and continued to walk away to Cafénate, you know the coffee shop four blocks East"

          "Clara the bad ass" Nathan hollered at me and gave me wink.

          "That's putting it mildly Ads, but good job" Genevieve said and nudged Kevin to take his turn. He decided to go for the easy ones near the top of the tower and took out the right block from my view point. The blocks trembled in their place, instantaneously we all froze, our eyes widen as the tower shifted side to side; luckily the structure did not fall and stayed still for it's next victim. Kevin got a blank block, lucky, and it was Genevieve's turn. She took out on block quickly, surprisingly the tower was not disturbed and in her palm was a red block. She stood up and read the dare aloud.

          "Switch a clothing item with the person to your left, that's simple, Kev take off your shirt"

          "Why my shirt Gen?"

          "Would you rather be wearing leggings?" Kevin did not even take the time to think it over and pulled off his shirt and handed it to Gen. She pulled her top off and slid into the loose fabric, giving the other male in the room a peak at her body. I was taken back and looked away for the moment. Kevin tossed the top to the side of the tent where Gen was and remained shirtless.