Elena had spare keys for the Salvatore house that Stefan gave her, so she gave it to me to get in. I walked up Stefan's room. "Stefan are you here?"

"Nope. Better me" my eyes widened and my cheeks turned a dark shade of pink. Damon came towards me with out a shirt on. He looked a mess so I tried to keep cool.

"Damon you look-"

"Dashing, gorgeous, irresistible?" He walked towards me.

He appeared inches away from me and I backed up "Recked. Damon you look recked"

"Did you know I was one of Mystic Falls most eligible bachelors?"

"Huh" I said going along with the drunk Damon.

"Yep"

"How are you doing?" I asked quietly.

Damon took a black button up shirt off the bed silently putting it on. "Never better. Yep" I sighed. He didn't look good. "What can I do for you?"

"Uh well Elena doesn't wanna really see Stefan so I came to talk to him instead" I said.

Damon struggled with the buttons on his shirt. I laughed "Honestly Damon you can't do anything can you?" I walked to him and started to button up his shirt.

"Thanks Nina" he said under his breath.

"So Elena found out who her birth mother is" I said smiling. I looked at his chest while buttoning his shirt.

"Who cares" my head snapped up my eyes meeting Damon's. "She left her and plus why do you care. You guys aren't related after all"

I still held on to Damon's shirt and looked down at my hands. "You're right" I said my voice cracking.

"Nina?" I looked up past Damon to see Stefan.

I smiled and walked past Damon "Hey" I said.

"Ugh. I need a bigger jacket." I sighed rolling my eyes "Wow. You know a occasional sorority girl might, um, fill you up a bit" I scoffed as he ripped off the jacket.

He walked straight out the room. It was like he wasn't even drunk at all "He's fine" I said angrily.

"He's Damon" Stefan stated.

"You know what. Maybe this heartbreak will be good for him. It'll remind him he has one, even if it doesn't beat" I said angrily to Stefan who just looked amused.

"So what's up? Did you wanna see me?" Stefan went to his bed and sat down. 

"Me and Elena went to see Trudy Peterson today" I watched his upset reaction closely. "I know. I'm sorry, we didn't even plan it" he nodded understanding.

"How was it?" He asked.

"She had Vervain" I said quickly "She knows about Vampire stuff and it can't be a coincidence"

"That's because it isn't" Stefan took out a picture of a woman and my eyes widened. "This is Alaric's wife"

"This is her. This is Isabelle?" I said starring at the beautiful woman in the picture. "He gave this to you?" I looked back put to Stefan.