CARTOONS (preference)

A/N: I am running out of ideas, here. Don't judge. I know I did something similar to this before, but whatever... Also, Supernatural fans, I finally made an imagine book for Team Free Will, so if you wanna check that out it would be awesome. Enjoy the preference, guys!
----------------------------------------------

Luke: Star vs. the Forces of Evil. He says that you remind him of Star. Sweet, but a bit quirky, and that's why he watches it.

Han: Invader Zim. He claims that he hates it, saying its for kids. Of course, you know better. He watches it constantly.

Boba Fett: Wonder over Yonder. No, I'm actually serious. He will drag you to the couch and make you watch it with him.

Obi-wan: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. He's just very fascinating by the story of Celestia and Luna. Plus, it's actually quite entertaining.

Anakin: The Fairly Odd Parents. He lost the remote and refused to stand up, so he had to sit through it. He eventually grew to love it, though.

Finn: SpongeBob SquarePants. He loves how funny and lighthearted it is. If he's sad, he'll just turn on SpongeBob and all the bad goes away.

Poe: We Bare Bears. He loves those bears. A bit too much, actually.

Kylo Ren: Steven Universe. He is absolutely OBSESSED with it. You took a peek at his notebook and saw that he even drew fanart for it.

General Hux: Gravity Falls. He loves Mystery, so this was an obvious choice. His favorite character is Bill Cipher, for obvious reasons.

TR-8R: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He loves hand to hand combat, and the Turtles have lots of that.